• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I tried to create a developer account, but after filling the form with passwords etc. that opened from the "confirmation" e-mail, submitting it hanged. Now if I try to log in with that account, the login won't accept the password I put in previously, and I can't change the password because that just brings up a "security question" which doesn't accept the answer I set for it previously. I got back to the "confirmation" form with browser history, but filling and submitting it again didn't work either.

I've set up a different account, but as far as I know this isn't a "developer" account, since there's a link saying "My Developer Account" which takes to the login (which doesn't work). I've tried contacting some support or some such, but a number of support and/or contact related links just doesn't work and what I've managed to send hasn't been answered.
I tried to create a developer account, but after filling the form with passwords etc. that opened from the "confirmation" e-mail, submitting it hanged. Now if I try to log in with that account, the login won't accept the password I put in previously, and I can't change the password because that just brings up a "security question" which doesn't accept the answer I set for it previously. I got back to the "confirmation" form with browser history, but filling and submitting it again didn't work either.

I've set up a different account, but as far as I know this isn't a "developer" account, since there's a link saying "My Developer Account" which takes to the login (which doesn't work). I've tried contacting some support or some such, but a number of support and/or contact related links just doesn't work and what I've managed to send hasn't been answered.