• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

automalically populate contract shipping address fileds with related account shipping address fields with in contract record creation form in salesforce.
I have created a picklist field called role in contact object with values manager,lead,developer and created one field called role in account object.
now my requirement is i have 3 contacts to one account with roles manager,lead, developer . I need to write a trigger to update  account role field with manager in this case.
If i have two contacts to account with roles lead and developer at that time i need to update account role with lead.
write a wrapper class to display accounts and its related contacts in a single lightning table using lwc??
How to display multiple object data in a single lightning table with the help of wrapper class in lwc??
create one parent component inside that put 4 child components,
get this parent component in record detail page based on stagename of that record, display or  render child components in lwc
navigate one component to another component based on opportunity record stage in lwc?
fetch and display opportunity records based on the opportunity stagename in lightning

automalically populate contract shipping address fileds with related account shipping address fields with in contract record creation form in salesforce.
write a wrapper class to display accounts and its related contacts in a single lightning table using lwc??
create one parent component inside that put 4 child components,
get this parent component in record detail page based on stagename of that record, display or  render child components in lwc