• Enterprise Architect
  • GO Plc

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Over the past few months we've deployed LiveChat, WhatsApp and FB together with ChatBot in all 3 on our production environment. Things are working well, but our Omni Supervisors have sometimes noticed that a chat, initially in the backlog due to all agents being busy, sometimes remains showing in the backlog even after it's been assigned to an agent and is being handled by an agent. Supervisors than hit F5 and it stops showing in the backlog, but until they notice that, they'll be getting a skewed view of the chats in the queue.

We're using skills-based routing from the ChatBot for all 3 channels, LiveChat, WhatsApp and FB. Has anyone encountered such an issue?

Hello,

We've recently successfully launched Salesforce Chat & ChatBot for our Org ID, and we're using the Pre-chat page to capture contact details of the customers. However, in some cases the customer is already known, in that they're logged in to our Portal, and we know their name, own accounts, services, etc.

My question: Is there any way to somehow past at least one detail from the logged in Portal session to the ChatBot, so that the Pre-chat page can be skipped and the customer is immediately treated as a known customer by the Bot, harmonising the experience. I am open to any / all possibilities, and I'm curios if others have had this need or even attempted it.

Kind Regards,
David

Hello,

We've configured Salesforce LiveChat & Chatbot on our salesforce sandbox environment and it's working well. The only thing we noticed is that to hook it up to our public site we had to keep the org ID itself exposed in the source of the page itself, meaning when it goes live, it would be publically available to any internet user which is undesirable and poses a security risk. Is there anything we can do to mask / hide the value?

Kind Regards,
David

Hi,

We are trying to activate the below Mathing Rule in our test environment:
Account: Identity EXACT MatchBlank = FALSE
and we've cleaned up all instances where the Identity field in Account is duplicate, there are none left, or they are blank. Nonetheless, when we try to activate the matching rule, we are still getting the error:

You tried to activate the matching rule Identity No. Matching Rule for identifying duplicate records. However, we can't activate the rule because it defines an unusually large number of records as possible duplicates.

What could be the explanation for this?

Thanks,
David

Hello,

We're trying to activate a Matching Rule in Salesforce but due to our data already containing a high amount of duplicates Salesforce Duplicate Management keeps rejecting the activation of the rule with the error:

"You tried to activate the matching rule <field name>. Matching Rule for identifying duplicate records. However, we can't activate the rule because it defines an unusually large number of records as possible duplicates."

The obvious answer would be to clean-up this data, but without going into detail that is not an option at this stage in the short-term. Is there any way to increase this duplicate data threshold limit in-order to make the rule activate? Failing that, is there some other type of validation we could implement?

Kind Regards,
David

Hello,

I'm helping our 3rd party integrator configure a duplicate rule validation on our Account Data. The scenario is this:
- On our testing environment, we have around 150 Accounts only.
- We implemented a matching rule that has just 1 single criteria, a specific field in the Account typically containg an ID Card or Passport Number.
- Matching CriteriaAccount: IdentityEXACTMatchBlank = FALSE
- When we try to activate account, it fails and we get the following e-mail:

You tried to activate the matching rule Identity No. Matching Rule for identifying duplicate records. However, we can't activate the rule because it defines an unusually large number of records as possible duplicates. Specifically, take a closer look at these fields:
Identification No.

Edit Identity No. Matching Rule to include a field that contains more unique values, and then try activating the rule again.

Now I've examined the data, and out of the 150 or so Accounts, only 4 or 5 have such duplicates, so I cannot understand why the above is happening. Got any suggestions?

Kind Regards,
David Captur

Hello,

By any chance is there a way to change the content of the API Usage Notification e-mail? The only way to determine the environment is via the Salesforce.com Organization ID. Can the format / content of the e-mail be manipulated somehow?

Kind  Regards,
David 

Hello,

We've configured Salesforce LiveChat & Chatbot on our salesforce sandbox environment and it's working well. The only thing we noticed is that to hook it up to our public site we had to keep the org ID itself exposed in the source of the page itself, meaning when it goes live, it would be publically available to any internet user which is undesirable and poses a security risk. Is there anything we can do to mask / hide the value?

Kind Regards,
David

Hi,

We are trying to activate the below Mathing Rule in our test environment:
Account: Identity EXACT MatchBlank = FALSE
and we've cleaned up all instances where the Identity field in Account is duplicate, there are none left, or they are blank. Nonetheless, when we try to activate the matching rule, we are still getting the error:

You tried to activate the matching rule Identity No. Matching Rule for identifying duplicate records. However, we can't activate the rule because it defines an unusually large number of records as possible duplicates.

What could be the explanation for this?

Thanks,
David

Hello,

We're trying to activate a Matching Rule in Salesforce but due to our data already containing a high amount of duplicates Salesforce Duplicate Management keeps rejecting the activation of the rule with the error:

"You tried to activate the matching rule <field name>. Matching Rule for identifying duplicate records. However, we can't activate the rule because it defines an unusually large number of records as possible duplicates."

The obvious answer would be to clean-up this data, but without going into detail that is not an option at this stage in the short-term. Is there any way to increase this duplicate data threshold limit in-order to make the rule activate? Failing that, is there some other type of validation we could implement?

Kind Regards,
David

Hello,

I'm helping our 3rd party integrator configure a duplicate rule validation on our Account Data. The scenario is this:
- On our testing environment, we have around 150 Accounts only.
- We implemented a matching rule that has just 1 single criteria, a specific field in the Account typically containg an ID Card or Passport Number.
- Matching CriteriaAccount: IdentityEXACTMatchBlank = FALSE
- When we try to activate account, it fails and we get the following e-mail:

You tried to activate the matching rule Identity No. Matching Rule for identifying duplicate records. However, we can't activate the rule because it defines an unusually large number of records as possible duplicates. Specifically, take a closer look at these fields:
Identification No.

Edit Identity No. Matching Rule to include a field that contains more unique values, and then try activating the rule again.

Now I've examined the data, and out of the 150 or so Accounts, only 4 or 5 have such duplicates, so I cannot understand why the above is happening. Got any suggestions?

Kind Regards,
David Captur

Hello,

By any chance is there a way to change the content of the API Usage Notification e-mail? The only way to determine the environment is via the Salesforce.com Organization ID. Can the format / content of the e-mail be manipulated somehow?

Kind  Regards,
David 

Hi Folks,

Could anyone have had success in making callout from Invocable methods which being meant for ChatBot. I mean from chat bot any possbility to find the results of API Call outs or Query from External Objects .

However I try I do not see any outcome of callouts or Query values of External Objects. I have given the chatbot related permission set to all necessary metadata types but no luck.

Just curious have any one tried and successfull. please share your experience. Thanks
Sridhar