• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

Iam trying to build the dashboards in HVS app based on lead conversion ,calls made and events,but when Iam trying to view it from high velocity sales performance,It is throwing error 
Can Anyone help me on this issue.

Thanks,

ManjushaUser-added image

Hi All,
There are two subscription products in the Quote lines,and I had contracted them,While amending the product I had cancelled one of the subscription product so the amount of that product got negative,but while I have made order again for the amendment opportunity the total amount is negative,

Could anyone please help me on this issue to get positive balance

Thanks,

Manjusha.

Hi All,

Iam unable to fetch the details from account object for only certain profiles in the  conga invoice template, I have checked the field level permisiions for the profiles and it has access,will you please help me to understand what would be the reason for not displaying the data in the template.

Thanks,

Manjusha

Hi All,

Iam unable to fetch the details from account object for only certain profiles in the  conga invoice template, I have checked the field level permisiions for the profiles and it has access,will you please help me to understand what would be the reason for not displaying the data in the template.

Thanks,

Manjusha