• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there, 

I need to create a custom Visualforce page which would display school’s transcript in the following way: 

Name: John Smith (field on Contact object)
Student ID: 1234 (field on Contact object)
Program Enrollment: High School / Middle School / Elementary School (picklist based on what program the contact is enrolled in) (Program enrollment object, lookup with Contact)
Cumulative GPA: (3.90) (Program enrollment object)

followed by a set of tables (that should be rendered based on the Program Enrollment selection): 

H1: Term: Q3 2020 (Term registration object., lookup with Contact)
H2: Semester GPA: 3.5 (Term registration object)
Course | Grade | Earned Credits
ENG10  |    A.    |      2
Math10 |    B.     |      3

(course grades and info comes from Course enrollment object, lookup with Term registration)

Please let me know what direction to go with it. I’m pretty new to Visualforce and this is a bit overwhelming. Thank you. 
  • September 09, 2020
Hi all ,

new to salesforce development . I need a basic design for school-student management  . We will have 3 different object as 

1. Student --> containing basic info about student like DOB ,name ,standard,StudnetID  etc....StudentID will be unique . 

2. Marksheet --> This object has field like studentID ,name , marks in every subject ,and many more . we need to send report card to parent . mail will be used from Student object .

3. attendance sheet --> montly attendance sheet which need to be send to parent with remarks . Also StudendID and Student name will be here . 

Now student ID is here unique and we need to send marksheet and attendance sheet everymonth . we will upload csv file for marks and attendance at the end of every month . according to that data we want to send a mail to parent .

my question is how I can relate this student object to rest of two object based on studentID and how I can store data for every month (like if someone wants to check  attendance for the current year ,we should be able show them ). 

Thanks 

Hi , 

I am a certified Salesforce Administrator (newbie)  doing course in JAVA programming . I am looking for some small project ideas for my course work where I can use Java and salesforce . 

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks