• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This seems so simple, but I can not get this to work. I have a table with the included line item in a table. I am trying to change the font color of the work "inpatient" to red. I thought the font color tag would work, but it's not. Any suggestions? I do not want to change the color of the entire line or of the output value, just the single word within the text? Thanks!

<tr><th><b> Is accredidation required for<font color="red"> inpatient</font> services?: </b> </th>
    <td><apex:outputText value="{!Practice_Group__c.Is_state_license_required__c}"/></td>
    </tr>
Hi all,
I have a button that generates and attached (to notes and attachments) a pdf version of a custom object I have called PreAdmission. Generally, the process is working - it's taking all fields from this object, adding them to a pdf and attaching that pdf as I want it to, but the issue I have is that the formatting on the pdf is awful. All of the fields are jumbled together, and it's difficult to read because of the spacing. I need to include apex:detail so it includes all fields (there are a ton so I don't want to have to add them individually), but is there any way to replicate the existing page layout of the object. I basically want the pdf to look exactly as it would if I would use the 'Printable View' option. The code I have on the visualforce page I am using is below. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

<apex:page standardController="Pre_Admission__c" renderAs="pdf"> <apex:detail subject="

{!Pre_Admission__c.Id}" relatedList="false" title="false"/>

</apex:page>
Hi all -
I have a record trigger flow that is triggered by the creation of the lead. It's basically just full of update record actions and sending chatter messages if certain criteria are met; however, if there are circumstances that make the flow error, it will prevent the creation of the lead. Is ther a way to still be able to execute the creation of the lead even if the flow itself fails?

Thank you!

Megg
This seems so simple, but I can not get this to work. I have a table with the included line item in a table. I am trying to change the font color of the work "inpatient" to red. I thought the font color tag would work, but it's not. Any suggestions? I do not want to change the color of the entire line or of the output value, just the single word within the text? Thanks!

<tr><th><b> Is accredidation required for<font color="red"> inpatient</font> services?: </b> </th>
    <td><apex:outputText value="{!Practice_Group__c.Is_state_license_required__c}"/></td>
    </tr>
Hi all,
I have a button that generates and attached (to notes and attachments) a pdf version of a custom object I have called PreAdmission. Generally, the process is working - it's taking all fields from this object, adding them to a pdf and attaching that pdf as I want it to, but the issue I have is that the formatting on the pdf is awful. All of the fields are jumbled together, and it's difficult to read because of the spacing. I need to include apex:detail so it includes all fields (there are a ton so I don't want to have to add them individually), but is there any way to replicate the existing page layout of the object. I basically want the pdf to look exactly as it would if I would use the 'Printable View' option. The code I have on the visualforce page I am using is below. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

<apex:page standardController="Pre_Admission__c" renderAs="pdf"> <apex:detail subject="

{!Pre_Admission__c.Id}" relatedList="false" title="false"/>

Here is my vf 

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" standardStylesheets="false" applyHtmlTag="false" showHeader="false" renderAs="PDF">

<head>
     ...style..    
   </head>
<body>
   .... information generated based on the opportunity fields..
</body>

The vf is linked to a detailed buton.
When i click  the button  it opens vf page but in the same time i want to be saved as an attachment/file in the opportunity  

Any suggested implementations ? 

• April 01, 2019