• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,  

I am a salesforce consultant with expertise in salesforce implementation and integration.I also have expertise in S-Controls and Apex coding.I do freelancing during evenings and weekends. Anybody wanting salesforce jobs to be done at an economical rate please contact me sfdcgeek@yahoo.co.in

Thanks & Best Regards,
sfdcgeek
Hi All,

I am a salesforce consultant with expertise in salesforce implementation and integration.I also have expertise in S-Controls and Apex coding.I do freelancing during evenings and weekends. Anybody wanting salesforce jobs to be done at an economical rate please contact me sfdcgeek@yahoo.co.in

Thanks & Best Regards,
 sfdcgeek
Hi,

Thanks & Best Regards,
sfdcgeek
Hi All,

Thanks & Best Regards,
sfdcgeek
  • November 13, 2007
Hi All,

Thanks & Best Regards,
sfdcgeek
  • November 09, 2007
Hi All,

Thanks & Best Regards,
sfdcgeek
  • October 20, 2007
Hi All,

Thanks & Best Regards,
 sfdcgeek
  • September 15, 2007
Hi All,

Thanks & Best Regards,
 sfdcgeek
  • August 23, 2007
Hi All,

Thanks & Best Regards,
 sfdcgeek
  • August 18, 2007
Hi,

Thanks & Best Regards,
 sfdcgeek
  • August 04, 2007
Hi,

Thanks & Best Regards,
 sfdcgeek
Hi ,

Thanks & Best Regards,
 sfdcgeek
Hi,

Could someone help me? The company I work in uses salesforce. I want to customize my edit screen under the opportunity tab. Earlier, I thought it was possible using s-controls, but it turns out that it's not. All I want to do is add a line of text under the field that says sales manager name. Can anyone help me write the code for this if needed, or any help in general would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Sahil Nair
  • July 17, 2008
Hi ,

I'm trying to "Select What from Event" and it doesn't work, I actually need to select all "Related To" values from scheduled events.

Can somebody help?
I have a form in SControl A and after submitting the form, a bunch of codes kick in and insert some entries into the database. How can i let the button or call SControl B after we have run the script correctly?
I need a developer to write a query that joins five tables in a client's SF database and returns the result as a CSV file or a flat file in a URL (to be imported into an Excel workbook).

I am currently using the OpenAccess ODBC driver in conjunction with an Access query to import/join these tables.

The problem is that it takes hours.

I'm happy to provide the working Access file if it assists you to quote on the job.

Justin
Hi

We are two friends doing freelance sfdc s-control developments during weekend.

We are having multiple years of programming experience(over 10 years) and more than an year's expeirence on SFDC-Implementations and S-Controls.

We have implemented S-Controls for large clients(using AJAX Toolkit) and one of us had been a consultant to Salesforce professional Servies Team.

We have expertise on uploading data from Exel Sheets to SFDC. We can fix bugs in any of the existing S-Controls and enhance them.

We can develop s-controls for your requirements at a cheaper price. If you are interested please reply back.

Thanks
Jay & Tesh
  • September 08, 2006