• 5 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We're looking for an experienced developer to work in our Product Marketing group at Salesforce.com Headquarters in San Francisco.  The ideal candidate would like to work with a variety of technologies (Visualforce, Apex, mobile devices, Java, Javascript, Flash) and enjoy a fast paced environment.  Our team builds the innovative demos for our big events like Dreamforce and the ones on our corporate website.

Please apply for this position on our website or post any questions below.  Thanks!

http://www.salesforce.com/company/careers/locations/a0800000000Ab4dAAC/a017000000HmbRr.jsp

I can login to salesforce connector, but after I select any object (Account, Case, etc) from the table query wizard I get the following error...

Salesforce: Describe()
invalid Range, missing data type, or other error, type: Case
Automation error
library not registered

The plugin has worked as recently as 1 month ago and I haven't switched anything since.

• September 20, 2007
I can login to salesforce connector, but after I select any object (Account, Case, etc) from the table query wizard I get the following error...

Salesforce: Describe()
invalid Range, missing data type, or other error, type: Case
Automation error
library not registered

The plugin has worked as recently as 1 month ago and I haven't switched anything since.

• September 20, 2007