• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a Custom Object with a Contact Look Up Field in it. I want to add read-only fields that display the phone number, email, etc of the Contact chosen in the Look Up Field.
How do I do that?
How do I get Print Anything to print anything!?

I installed the app and followed its sorry excuse for a tutorial, and all I can get it to do is open a window.
When does the "Print" in Print Anything start?

PLEASE HELP ME!

I have spent all week trying to find more information on Print Anything, but all I've found is equally confused people asking similar questions, and getting no answers.

Please, someone ease my suffering, I beg you!!
I am just getting started with SalesForce, and I have a question: Can we edit and control what gets printed when we print a record? I know I can collapse certain Sections, but I am asking about controlling the look and layout of what is printed.
I have a Custom Object with a Contact Look Up Field in it. I want to add read-only fields that display the phone number, email, etc of the Contact chosen in the Look Up Field.
How do I do that?
I am just getting started with SalesForce, and I have a question: Can we edit and control what gets printed when we print a record? I know I can collapse certain Sections, but I am asking about controlling the look and layout of what is printed.
I am working on the Event example that comes with the Print Anything (V 8.1.11) AppExchange offering and can't get past the 1st query.  I seemed to have followed the customization instructions exactly and can't figure out what the hang up is.

I created the button, created a new package, added the queries, and created a new Event. When I execute the Print Invitation button the debug result 1 is:  retrieve single row - Event:Undefined. It seems as if it can't find the Event.

Any ideas on how to get past the 1st query?  Thanks!