• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am urgently looking for a developer to help me complete some  of the more complex requirements of a project that I am currently delivering.  I have requirements fully defined which I can send you.  Description of the most complex are below.  Please contact me at jcalvillo@growthbound.net.   Thanks

Justin V. Calvillo

413-754-3178

203-559-9522 

1.   Preferably using native Reporting/Searching/Looking up salesforce functionality to filter contacts based on selecting values from multi-value picklists that I have added as custom fields on the standard Contact object. In essence, I am looking for the user to be able to run a query by selecting any multi-value combinations on 10+ picklists from the contact record and then click a button that would return a list of contacts with list of values found and sorted by relevancy (percentage of picklist values contained/over total requested). Once the results have been returned, I would like to automate the creation of records of a custom object that are in master detail relationship with contacts where the master is contacts and the custom object is the detail. 

2.  Ability to clone records and create candidate records for all the contacts linked as candidates to the source assignment 

3.  when creating a new activity (event or task) from the custom object (candidate object), which is in a master detail relationship with contact (and, as context, opportunity) where contact is the master and the custom object (candidate) is the detail, we need to auto-populate the "name" contact lookup field on the task or event with the same contact that is linked to and populated in the "candidate" contact lookup field on the custom object (candidate)

4.  activities on a custom object (candidates) which is a detail  object of both opportunities (assignments) and contacts need to be appended to accounts, contacts, candidates, opportunities.  Currently, users are using the relate to field to append the candidate record and the name field to append the contact which then roles up to account giving us three out of the four required relationships.  We need to also link these activities to opportunities

5.  when the users search records or relate them to  custom object (candidate) to activities, they are forced to lookup by either a free form text name field or a number field that is automatically entered.  Currently the custom object is setup to create a unique number for each record created.  Users want to search or relate records using more revealing data without having to enter free-form text in the name field either by including custom fields as the basis for looking up or relating records, or creating a formula for key "name" field that would take data from custom fields.

We're trying to create a link on a object that takes the user to a list view of all the record's children.  I got the link to work but the issue I'm having is when I put in &save=x it takes all the fields out of the list view.  What do I put in the link to tell Salesforce to display certain fields on the list view or tell Salesforce not to override the fields we've already selected in the list view?

Thanks

• February 20, 2009