• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Mail Drop is working great but every email I add to SF, under the status column in the activity history shows "Wrap Completed" but we need it to show Completed only.

I can go in and edit it to change the status but I don't want to do this for every email I add, I send out about 100 emails / day and it would add so much work and would be time consuming.  

There are no options in Mail Drop to be able to change the status when adding an email activity.  Which side is the problem, SF or Mail Drop and how can I fix it so it reads "Completed" when I add emails?

Please help!

Thanks. :) 

• March 13, 2009

I am running Apple's MAIL program and I am trying to use the ADD EMAIL function with Mail Drop and when I type in my information I get a pop up that says the following: 

INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out. 

I've triple checked the information and it's still not working.

Any suggestions please?

Thank you.

• March 07, 2009

Mail Drop is working great but every email I add to SF, under the status column in the activity history shows "Wrap Completed" but we need it to show Completed only.

I can go in and edit it to change the status but I don't want to do this for every email I add, I send out about 100 emails / day and it would add so much work and would be time consuming.  

There are no options in Mail Drop to be able to change the status when adding an email activity.  Which side is the problem, SF or Mail Drop and how can I fix it so it reads "Completed" when I add emails?

Please help!

Thanks. :) 

• March 13, 2009