• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Whenever we update our AppExchange listing, we’ve been marking our old packages as "deprecated" to keep our publishing UI in the AppExchange tidy.  Unfortunately this seems to affect our “install” count and resetting it to zero.Does this install count affect anything tangible such as our partner status on AppExchange, or our ranking on the various organic lists such as “Most Popular”? If so, how do we go about rectifying this “install” count back to being a cumulative count since our App was initially listed?  Finally, is it advisable for us to deprecate old packages?  And are other AppExchange partners doing the same?

Hello all,

If you haven't heard by now, in a little less than a week we'll be hosting a live webinar on Chatter and show some demos. This is a great opportunity to get to see the features of Chatter, how it can be used, and get a developer's perspective. Additionally, we'll reveal details on the Developer Preview also!

If you have questions you would like the speakers to address during the webinar, please post them here so they can be passed on to the speakers to address, time permitting. This is your big chance to ask the PM of Chatter your burning questions! 

Just go ahead and reply to this post. Thanks!

• March 09, 2010

Is it possible to get rid of Outlook and use only Salesforce for emailing/scheduling/contacts? Is there an app or a plug-in that I would need to simulate an email interface?

We already have marketing automation and mass email tools, but I am interested in finding out if its possible to solely use Salesforce for any and all emailing.  Does Salesforce have this capability?

If not, what other routes exist outside of using Outlook or Entourage? I am looking for something in the 'cloud' so that all of our information isn't stored on desktops.

Hello All,

I have installed the SF connector on Outlook 2007. However when I try to connect to Salesforce address book thro' the Outlook I get a error message" Failed to login to Sales force". The pasword and security key is entered correctly. Could anybody guide me on syncronising salesforce with outlook.

Thanks and Regards,

Raj