I've created some very elaborate flows with the cloud designer. Here is some feedback.
1) We should be able to disable/remove/hide the "previous" button at various points.
2) One of thet largest issues I'm running into with more elaborate flows is the clearing of screen input fields. Sometimes you need to loop through a screen, and it shouldn't retain the previously entered values for its inputs.
3) Text validation(regex, etc.) for screen input fields. Don't simply rely on object level validation.
4) not as critical as the above--but auto-layout in the desktop designer was a huge time saver for very large and elaborate flows. I realize this might be tricky to implement.
I did fill out the official survey in the cloud tool with these suggestions too.
I'm new to building sites/pages in Salesforce. I've followed the guide for CMSForce 2. I've created the samples as well as my own templates. However, when I attempt to view them, an error page shows stating "Authorization Required". My settings match the instructions in the guide so this is really frustrating. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated.
I just installed CMSForce in development as a trail before I go forth with production...
The first 6 steps of the installation process are concerning. We have way too many documents, dashboards, letterheads, workflows etc that we already have set up in Salesforce. I do not want any existing settings changed that would impact their current function. Can you verify before I install to production? Thanks!
- Change the visibility settings for any installed documents, reports, dashboards, letterheads, email templates, and custom fields on standard objects. By default, these components are visible to all users. Set the Running User for any installed dashboards or analytic snapshots; by default, it is set to you.
- Set the Running User for any installed dashboards or analytic snapshots; by default, it is set to you.
- Specify the appropriate recipients for any installed workflow tasks.
- Specify the appropriate assignees for any installed workflow alerts.
- Specify the appropriate user for workflow field updates that modify the Owner field or user lookups; by default, it is set to you.
- Create a schedule for any installed analytic snapshots.
- Configure any additional settings for this package from the package detail page.
- Deploy the package by clicking Deploy Now below. You can also do this at any time in the future from the package detail page.