• 15 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
With Google Chrome sunsetting sha1 on January 1st, we (like others, I assume?) need to move to sha2 from sha1.

When we make the certificate change, we get an error with our single sign on saying that our "company's authentication service is currently down".  If we change back to sha1, the error message goes away.

Any one have any words of wisdom for us?  We don't have premier support with Salesforce, so Support won't help us.

Thanks!
I'm trying to concatenate two date fields (Arrival Date, Departure Date) into a new field I've called Week.

On the object itself, the date fields are coming across as MM/DD/YYYY, but when I look at the new field they are coming across YYYY-MM-DD.  I'd like the result to be MM/DD/YYYY - MM/DD/YYYY.

My formula looks like this:

TEXT(Arrival_Date__c) & " - " & TEXT(Departure_Date__c)

I've tried changing things around, but can't seem to get anything to change the result.

Is it possible?

Thank you!
I promise I've googled everything I can possibly google to find the answer!

Is it possible? 

The only thing I've found says to turn on Feed Tracking for the object and it will magically appear...which I've done, and no such luck.

Is it code?  Is it a magic box? Is it a pipe dream?

My page layout shows the Publisher Actions (which is my overall goal), but I cannot figure out how to make it actually appear.

Thanks!
First...I couldn't be more green at this, so please forgive me.  I've researched everywhere I can, and have tried everything I've found and it's still not working.

I've got an object - Programs (Programs__c) with a related list called Program Overview (Program_Overview__c).  On the Program Overview there are several fields (example:  Inventory_Excellence__c).  I'd like to bring that field up to my VF page.

I've tried apex:inputfield, apex:outputfield, apex:inputtext....I'm at a loss.
I've put it between <apex:form> and tried it without.

How do I bring a field up from my related list?  Thank you!

Has anyone done any developing regarding "gamifying" chatter?  Found a great app?

We've looked into Rypple, but I'd like to see if anyone had any luck creating competition around Chatter (outside of the "Likes Received", etc.).

Thank you!

What is SFDC's plan to upgrade to sha2 certificates in light of Google Chrome phasing out support of sha1 certs?
  • September 19, 2014
I'm trying to concatenate two date fields (Arrival Date, Departure Date) into a new field I've called Week.

On the object itself, the date fields are coming across as MM/DD/YYYY, but when I look at the new field they are coming across YYYY-MM-DD.  I'd like the result to be MM/DD/YYYY - MM/DD/YYYY.

My formula looks like this:

TEXT(Arrival_Date__c) & " - " & TEXT(Departure_Date__c)

I've tried changing things around, but can't seem to get anything to change the result.

Is it possible?

Thank you!
I promise I've googled everything I can possibly google to find the answer!

Is it possible? 

The only thing I've found says to turn on Feed Tracking for the object and it will magically appear...which I've done, and no such luck.

Is it code?  Is it a magic box? Is it a pipe dream?

My page layout shows the Publisher Actions (which is my overall goal), but I cannot figure out how to make it actually appear.

Thanks!
First...I couldn't be more green at this, so please forgive me.  I've researched everywhere I can, and have tried everything I've found and it's still not working.

I've got an object - Programs (Programs__c) with a related list called Program Overview (Program_Overview__c).  On the Program Overview there are several fields (example:  Inventory_Excellence__c).  I'd like to bring that field up to my VF page.

I've tried apex:inputfield, apex:outputfield, apex:inputtext....I'm at a loss.
I've put it between <apex:form> and tried it without.

How do I bring a field up from my related list?  Thank you!