• 75 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

how do i pass a javascipt variable into apex variable.

Like i get the id corresponding to a checkbox in javascipt .how do i reflect it into apex varible

Regards

Shine

I am trying to get an opportunity to auto submit for an approval process called Incentive offer when the field Incentive offer in the oppportunity is Yes.

I build the following but keep getting an error message error: expecting a right parentheses, found 'Offer' at line 5 column 30

trigger OpportunitySubmitForApproval on Opportunity (after update) { 

for (Integer i = 0; i < Trigger.new.size(); i++) {        

if (Trigger.Incentive Offer Yes) {             

// create the new approval request to submit      

Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest req = new Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest();     

req.setComments('Submitted for approval. Please approve.');

req.setObjectId(Trigger.new[i].Id);           

// submit the approval request for processing           

Approval.ProcessResult result = Approval.process(req);           

// display if the reqeust was successful           

System.debug('Submitted for approval successfully: '+result.isSuccess());         

}     

}

}

Hi guys,

I am new to salesforce .i am facing a problem can any body help me out.

Problem:-

I had a lookup filed called broker onto( contact) in opportunity.

And another lookup filed in a custom object (loan)with the same name broker on to (contact).

my requirement is if i update the  broker in loan it should update the opportunity broker field.

if i update with latest value in opportunity broker then it should update the same value in loan object broker filed.

please help me in these in writing the trigger.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi All,

We are using Saleslforce very heavily and because of that integration of internal systems with Salesforce is increasing.

Currently we are using cast iron to integrate as our primary integration tool to do data integration between internal and external systems.

But now we are facing performance issues with cast iron.

What are the possible alternaltives to IBM's cast iron for integration?

What are best ways to integrate with SFDC?

what are the best tools available for data replication and data integrtaion in market?

Thanks

I have a requriement where i need to generate a alert when certain amount of user licenses are left.

Does anyone know how to query user liceneses in APEX?

how do i pass a javascipt variable into apex variable.

Like i get the id corresponding to a checkbox in javascipt .how do i reflect it into apex varible

Regards

Shine

I have contact object, in that it haveing two fields.

in my scnerio when record is created on contact object,then we need to edit the field1,then after need to updated field2.how it possible 

Thanks in advance

I'm trying to use a VF redirect page to auto fill a field when a user creates a new case under the case tab. The redirect is working and the field is being auto filled. The issue is when the cancel button is clicked on the new case. Instead of going back to the default case screen it states the "URL No Longer Exists". I also noticed the URL is missing the /o at the end that the default case link normally has when not using the VF redirect page. How can i get the cancel button to work properly with the VF redirect?
Thanks for any help

Below is the VF page and then the APEX class

<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="newbuttonredirect" action="{!pageredir}">
</apex:page>

-------------------

public class newbuttonredirect
{
public newbuttonredirect(ApexPages.StandardController controller)
{
}
public Pagereference pageredir()
{
Pagereference newpage = new Pagereference ('/500/e?nooverride=1&cas16=Name:%0AAddress:%0APrimary Contact:%0ASecondary Contact:%0ADSLUsername:%0ADSL Password:%0ADSL Phone Number:%0ACABLE Modem MAC:%0AEMTA MAC:%0AShentel Phone Number:%0ASTB Serial number:%0AAvailability:%0AContact Customer Prior to Visit:%0ATicket Notes:%0AAware of Charges:%0ADirections:&retURL=/500/');
return newpage;
}
}

• June 22, 2012

I am trying to get an opportunity to auto submit for an approval process called Incentive offer when the field Incentive offer in the oppportunity is Yes.

I build the following but keep getting an error message error: expecting a right parentheses, found 'Offer' at line 5 column 30

}     

}

}

}     

}

}

I am attempting to basically replicate the product object and functionality for a custom object I created called 'Inventory' on the opportunity records. I have created a button called 'add inventory' to the inventory custom object on the opportunity but I am not great with APEX or Java and I need the button to bring up a multi-select list of all of the 'inventory equipment' which have been uploaded as records on another custom object called 'inventory equipment'. It is literally exactly what the add product button does but I need it to bring up all of the inventory equipment records and relate them to the opportunity.

Can anyone help on this??

Hi guys,

I am new to salesforce .i am facing a problem can any body help me out.

Problem:-

I had a lookup filed called broker onto( contact) in opportunity.

And another lookup filed in a custom object (loan)with the same name broker on to (contact).

my requirement is if i update the  broker in loan it should update the opportunity broker field.

if i update with latest value in opportunity broker then it should update the same value in loan object broker filed.

please help me in these in writing the trigger.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello,

The scenario is something like whenever a user "Jr. Executive" tries to delete a record of an object ,it cannot be deleted unless this action is approved by the "Manager" above in the hierarchy. I have tried this by the help  of  a dummy status field but was unable to execute it succesfully.

Please help me out!!

Regards

Asit Mishra

• June 18, 2012