• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to build reports using data from external resources? I mean based on data not existed in Salesforce repository.
  • June 29, 2015

Hi,

I noticed strange thing usung my Force.com platform.

Records generated by APEX class take up a lot of space. 9760 records take up  19,1 MB of disc space. My custom object contains only ten fields. Most of them are date fields and formulas etc. What can I do to reduce disc space used by these records?

Regards

Tom

• April 08, 2013

Guys

I need help. I try to add New custom object to one app user profile. Of course it possible but because it is standard profile, I can’t modify it so checkboxes like read, write, modify all for custom object are read only.  Because of that user with this profile can’t see that object. Any suggestions or workaround?  

• November 02, 2012

Hi,

I noticed strange thing usung my Force.com platform.

Records generated by APEX class take up a lot of space. 9760 records take up  19,1 MB of disc space. My custom object contains only ten fields. Most of them are date fields and formulas etc. What can I do to reduce disc space used by these records?

Regards

Tom

• April 08, 2013

Guys

I need help. I try to add New custom object to one app user profile. Of course it possible but because it is standard profile, I can’t modify it so checkboxes like read, write, modify all for custom object are read only.  Because of that user with this profile can’t see that object. Any suggestions or workaround?  

• November 02, 2012

Hi,

Right now the following actions have to be taken to send a single mail merge document:

1. click "mail merge" on the objects activity history related list

2. choose the appropriate template

3. deselect the "log an activity" checkbox

4. click "generate"

I would like to create a custom button which performs all of the above actions in one single click.

The code I've got so far:

https://cs3.salesforce.com/mail/mmchoose.jsp?id={!Custom_Object__c.Id}&1={!Custom_Object__c.Name}
&retURL=%2F{!Custom_Object__c.Id}&p7=0&p8=MailMergeTemplateID

The first 3 steps are ok, but I still have to manually click "generate".

Does anyone know how I should change my code in order to include that last, fourth step in my custom button?

Thanks in advance!