Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

You can contact me to evgeny@mellanox.com

Please find attached Job description

Position Length:Full Time 

Description:
Lead CRM administration and development projects from conceptualization to implementation. Maintain Sales Support and Marketing tasks and Develop custom solutions in the Salesforce.com platform. Build integration points between Salesforce.com back-end and front-end systems.

Key Responsibilities:

• Administration tasks for sales force as support to sales teams support and marketing teams in the US.
  • Design SalesForce solutions and perform effective project plans. Add value in all stages of project work (definition, development, deployment , maintenance).
  • Development on-target Salesforce.com solutions, leveraging Force.com sites, Apex coding, and other technologies.

Requirements:

• Relevant University Degree
    • Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer preferred
    • Salesforce.com Architecture, Design, Development, Administration and Operational Support required
    • Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs SQL, RDBMS experience preferred
    • Data migration and ETL tools such as CastIron or Informatica Strong web development skills including CSS, JavaScript, DHTML, HTML, XML
    • Technical skills: XML, HTML and CSS, SOAP, XML, JavaScript, AJAX
    • Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills

Hello All

I have a trigger on quote after update and approval workflow that change quote status to approved or rejected

When i approve from application there is no issues

However when using email to approve i receive an error

12:20:57.352|CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]|01qP00000004FVf|Quote_afterUpdate on Quote trigger event AfterUpdate for [0Q0P000000007v1]
12:20:57.352|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[EXTERNAL]|System.ListException: Row with null Id at index: 0 12:20:57.352|CODE_UNIT_FINISHED|Quote_afterUpdate on Quote trigger event AfterUpdate for [0Q0P000000007v1]

Strange thing about that i am keeping to receive this error even i keep trigger blank

trigger Quote_afterUpdate on Quote (after update)
{

}

Any thoughts are welcome

Thanks

Hello we are implementing customer portal and have an issue with workspace an content objects.

When going to customer portal toworkspace tab we would like to remove recent activity section and most activecontributors section

Also when clicking on documentthere are tabs and two of them is subscribers and downloads which we also would like toremove. This allows our  customers to see information about other customerswhich is critical 

Ideally we would like to make sure that customers that allowed to see comments will see only comments from users  belongs to same account, and will see subscribers from their account.

If this is not possible we prefer to remove anything that allows to see others customers activity 

I am familiar with php and new to apex code.

I need some help creating 2 triggers.

1)     Every time when caseupdated and field  XXM__C or XXM1__C orXXM2_C is changed I would like to set field FLAG__C on cases to null

2)     Every time attachment uploadedto case that field FLAG__C on this case is set to true I would like to update anew object  called ATT_HISTORY and set ATT_HISTORY.attachment_id to Attachments.attachment_id and ATT_HISTORY .FLAG__C  to 1

P.S if I can add custom field on attchemnts object (which I couldn’tdo in application) then I prefer in question 2 this custom field called FLAG__Cand set it to 1

Hello I would like to add custom field to attachment so i will be able to update via API all attachments that i have downloaded.

Is there any way to do so?

Thanks 

Hello
I have a customer logged in to Self servise portal and i have created a link for him which is passing hes session_id to another php application
I would like to get self service user data based on this link is this possible?
Does anyone got a code example?

Code:
$mySforceConnection = new SforcePartnerClient();
$mySoapClient = $mySforceConnection->createConnection('/home/xxm_php/wsdl.xml');
$mySforceConnection->setSessionHeader($s_id);
$mySforceConnection->setEndpoint('https://na3.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/7.0');
print_r ($mySforceConnection);
$result=$mySforceConnection->getUserInfo();
The following code works fine for me for regular sfdc user but when i am trying to use getUserInfo with Selfe service session id i am getting the following error

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [sf:INVALID_SESSION_ID] INVALID_SESSION_ID: Self Service User Sessions are not valid for use with the API in /home/xxm_php/sforce-php/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php:627

Any help here?
Thanks

Hello
I am how do i change date format
I am selecting fields from an object and all the fields come in YYYY-MM-DD fromat
I need to use Oracle Date format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MI:SS
Thank You

Message Edited by evgenyka on 06-17-2007 09:20 AM

Hello
Right now i connecting to SF from php using master username and password.

Let's say i would like to call index.php and pass to it SF session as parameter.
How can i check if this session active? How can i check userdata associated with this session
Can someone please send example code?

Thank You
Hello
How can i insert null date in custom object
i have tried: NULL ,' ', " ", 00:00:00
and always getting this error

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [soapenv:Client] 'NULL' is not a valid value for the type xsd:date in /oracle_general/SF/sforce-php/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php:585
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: SoapClient->__call('upsert', Array)
#1 /oracle_general/SF/sforce-php/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php(585): SoapClient->upsert(Object(stdClass))
#2 /oracle_general/SF/line_load.php(144): SforceBaseClient->upsert('LINE_ID__C', Array)
#3 {main}
  thrown in /oracle_general/SF/sforce-php/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php on line 585

I have a problem upserting by external ID

Code:
    $createFields=array(
        'Name' => ociresult($stmt, "NAME"),
              'ORACLE_ORDER_ID__C'=> ociresult($stmt, "ORACLE_ORDER_ID__C"),
        'CUSTOMER_PARENT__C'=>ociresult($stmt, "CUSTOMER_PARENT__C"),
         'SC1__C' => ociresult($stmt, "SC1__C"),
        'BILL_TO_ACCOUNT_NAME__C' => ociresult($stmt, "BILL_TO_ACCOUNT_NAME__C"),
        'SHIP_TO_ADDRESS__C'=>ociresult($stmt, "SHIP_TO_ADDRESS__C"),
        'TERRITORY_COMISSIONS__C'=>ociresult($stmt, "TERRITORY_COMISSIONS__C"),
               'REP_COMISSIONS__C'=>ociresult($stmt, "REP_COMISSIONS__C"),
             'ACCOUNT__C'=>$SF_CUST_ID

) ;

print_r ( $createFields);

$sObject = new SObject();
  $external_id =  ociresult($stmt, "ORACLE_ORDER_ID__C"); 
  $sObject->fields = $createFields;
  $sObject->type = 'Order_Id__c';

$createResponse = $mySforceConnection->upsert($external_id,array ($sObject));

print_r ($createResponse);

When running the code i am getting the following error
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [sf:INVALID_FIELD] INVALID_FIELD: Field name provided, 2305 does not match an External ID for Order_Id__c in /oracle_general/SF/sforce-php/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php:585
Stack trace:
#1 /oracle_general/SF/sforce-php/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php(585): SoapClient->upsert(Object(stdClass))
#2 /oracle_general/SF/order_load.php(78): SforceBaseClient->upsert('2305', Array)
#3 {main}
  thrown in /oracle_general/SF/sforce-php/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php on line 585

Same code works just fine with create or upsert by ID
Thank You

Message Edited by evgenyka on 05-01-2007 02:55 AM

Hello when i am trying to upsert from php code
i am getting an error about missing argument ,
However the argument is exist
my code is

foreach  ($data as $v){
  $createField=array(
     'Name'=>$v[1],
     'Description'=>$v[2],
     'Product_Type__c'=>$v[3],
     'Family'=>$v[4],
     'Inventory_Item_id__c'=>$v[5]
     );
  print_r ($createField);

$external_id = 'Inventory_Item_id__c';
   $sObject1 = new SObject();
   $sObject1->fields = $createFields;
   $sObject1->type = 'Product2';
   $upsertResponse = $mySforceConnection->upsert($external_id, array($sObject1));
   print_r ( $upsertResponse);
     1) Is dataload in command line support Upsert function?
2) Is dataload in command line support support mapping by external id?
3) I succsessfully success to extract data from command line, however when i ttrying to perform updated i am getting the following error:
2007-03-29 22:53:01,015 ERROR [main] client.PartnerClient loadUpdates (PartnerClient.java:544) - Errors were found on item 199
2007-03-29 22:53:01,016 ERROR [main] client.PartnerClient loadUpdates (PartnerClient.java:546) - Error code is: MISSING_ARGUMENT
2007-03-29 22:53:01,016 ERROR [main] client.PartnerClient loadUpdates (PartnerClient.java:547) - Error message: Id not specified in an update call

My mapping file looks like this

ID=id
CREATEDDATE=ProductCode
DESCRIPTION=Description
FAMILY=Family
PRODUCT_TYPE__C=Product_Type__c
FORECAST_FAMILY__C=Forecast_Family__c
NAME=Name
INVENTORY_ITEM_ID__C=Inventory_Item_id__c

What Am i doing wrong?
   Is any one installed Apex  Dataload on linux after installing and runnung
I get the following error

./bin/java -jar /home/evgeny/bin/sf/DataLoader.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/salesforce/lexiloader/process/LexiLoaderRunner (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
[root@mtlw03 j2re1.4.2_14]#
[root@mtlw03 j2re1.4.2_14]# ./bin/java -version                                
java version "1.4.2_14"

Thank You

Message Edited by evgenyka on 03-28-2007 03:43 PM

I am familiar with php and new to apex code.

I need some help creating 2 triggers.

1)     Every time when caseupdated and field  XXM__C or XXM1__C orXXM2_C is changed I would like to set field FLAG__C on cases to null

2)     Every time attachment uploadedto case that field FLAG__C on this case is set to true I would like to update anew object  called ATT_HISTORY and set ATT_HISTORY.attachment_id to Attachments.attachment_id and ATT_HISTORY .FLAG__C  to 1

P.S if I can add custom field on attchemnts object (which I couldn’tdo in application) then I prefer in question 2 this custom field called FLAG__Cand set it to 1

Hi,

I want to validate a self service portal session , But can't understand if it's possiable.

I want to place in a case page on the SSP a link to my php application on my remote server, I'm passing to it the session id , so the php will authenticate the session using API without requring the user to relogin.

• September 17, 2007
Hello
Right now i connecting to SF from php using master username and password.

Let's say i would like to call index.php and pass to it SF session as parameter.
How can i check if this session active? How can i check userdata associated with this session
Can someone please send example code?

Thank You
Hello
How can i insert null date in custom object
i have tried: NULL ,' ', " ", 00:00:00
and always getting this error

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [soapenv:Client] 'NULL' is not a valid value for the type xsd:date in /oracle_general/SF/sforce-php/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php:585
Stack trace:
#2 /oracle_general/SF/line_load.php(144): SforceBaseClient->upsert('LINE_ID__C', Array)
#3 {main}

I have a problem upserting by external ID

Code:
    $createFields=array(
        'Name' => ociresult($stmt, "NAME"),
              'ORACLE_ORDER_ID__C'=> ociresult($stmt, "ORACLE_ORDER_ID__C"),
        'CUSTOMER_PARENT__C'=>ociresult($stmt, "CUSTOMER_PARENT__C"),
         'SC1__C' => ociresult($stmt, "SC1__C"),
        'BILL_TO_ACCOUNT_NAME__C' => ociresult($stmt, "BILL_TO_ACCOUNT_NAME__C"),
        'SHIP_TO_ADDRESS__C'=>ociresult($stmt, "SHIP_TO_ADDRESS__C"),
        'TERRITORY_COMISSIONS__C'=>ociresult($stmt, "TERRITORY_COMISSIONS__C"),
               'REP_COMISSIONS__C'=>ociresult($stmt, "REP_COMISSIONS__C"),
             'ACCOUNT__C'=>$SF_CUST_ID

) ;

print_r ( $createFields);

$sObject = new SObject();
  $external_id =  ociresult($stmt, "ORACLE_ORDER_ID__C"); 
  $sObject->fields = $createFields;
  $sObject->type = 'Order_Id__c';

$createResponse = $mySforceConnection->upsert($external_id,array ($sObject));

print_r ($createResponse);

When running the code i am getting the following error
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [sf:INVALID_FIELD] INVALID_FIELD: Field name provided, 2305 does not match an External ID for Order_Id__c in /oracle_general/SF/sforce-php/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php:585
Stack trace:
#2 /oracle_general/SF/order_load.php(78): SforceBaseClient->upsert('2305', Array)
#3 {main}

Same code works just fine with create or upsert by ID
Thank You

Message Edited by evgenyka on 05-01-2007 02:55 AM

Hello when i am trying to upsert from php code
i am getting an error about missing argument ,
However the argument is exist
my code is

foreach  ($data as $v){
  $createField=array(
     'Name'=>$v[1],
     'Description'=>$v[2],
     'Product_Type__c'=>$v[3],
     'Family'=>$v[4],
     'Inventory_Item_id__c'=>$v[5]
     );
  print_r ($createField);

$external_id = 'Inventory_Item_id__c';
   $sObject1 = new SObject();
   $sObject1->fields = $createFields;
   $sObject1->type = 'Product2';
   $upsertResponse = $mySforceConnection->upsert($external_id, array($sObject1));
   print_r ( $upsertResponse);