• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to know about following conditions.

1) I need to run a query on excel connector with where clause and IN operator.

Ex - select id from pricebookentry where id IN (set of ids)

2) I need to apply AND condition in excel connector query.

Ex - select id from pricebookentry where pricebookid=1234 and product id=34455.

Please suggest the way to do this.
  • January 15, 2015
How can I test the response for this event as I are not able to get the debug log in salesforce based on webhook event triggered. I am giving this URL to Base Url https://retailenv-sourcesupport.cs12.force.com/services/apexrest/workmarket_webhook. This include site url then /services/apexrest/workmarket_webhook. workmarket_webhook is mentioned in apex class @RestResource(urlMapping='/workmarket_webhook/*').

I need to know what should I put in Header if I add some Headers mentioned in image below and what should I put in body part. As I know these two are predefined in other website webhook we don't need to put Headers and Body manually. I tried to test it for many events but it does not response back to salesforce apex class and no debug log is making. Also, there is no button something like "test response" here.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong here.

User-added image
  • November 21, 2014
Hi, I need to add a list of users to a Cusom Label. I then need to reference this label to allow only users in Custom Label the ability to write data into a custom object using a trigger . I'm new to Apex and Salesforce. Please assist. Thanks.

Hi all,

I have a custom objects named Editfile__c. When I upload a file it store in the notes & attachments section. Now I can upload upto 5MB. How can I upload file more than 5MB size

Plz help me........................

• July 16, 2010