• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a Salesforce Classic App,

when I switch to Lightning in "Enterprise Edition" works like a charm but, when I changed it in production Unlimited Edition all clasic html href fails in a Managed installed Package.

This is a basic example, in both environments :
Original traditional HTML in a Visualforce page ==> <a href="/apex/home">Home link</a>
-------------------------------------------------
lightning changes automaically to ==> <a href="/one/one.app#/alohaRedirect/apex/home">Home link</a>
In dev takes me to "home" ---> correct!!!
In Production Managed Package (Lightning)  show the error "Page home does not exist "
Hi All,

I've a method in a global class and I need that this method to be visible in all my visualforce pages... How I can do it?

Thanks
Hi All,
I'm submitting my package to AppExchange Security Review and I've a doubt…
I need check the Fields Level Security in Test class also?
Thanks!

Hi,

I've created a custom objects and I need that Standard Users can read it.
The solution is to clone Standard Users Profile and make a custom profile, but the custom object is inside managed packages and will be in appexchange in the future, so... how I can modify read permissions at object?

Thanks

I have a Salesforce Classic App,

when I switch to Lightning in "Enterprise Edition" works like a charm but, when I changed it in production Unlimited Edition all clasic html href fails in a Managed installed Package.

This is a basic example, in both environments :
Original traditional HTML in a Visualforce page ==> <a href="/apex/home">Home link</a>
lightning changes automaically to ==> <a href="/one/one.app#/alohaRedirect/apex/home">Home link</a>
In dev takes me to "home" ---> correct!!!
In Production Managed Package (Lightning)  show the error "Page home does not exist "
Hi All,

I've a method in a global class and I need that this method to be visible in all my visualforce pages... How I can do it?

Thanks
Hi All,
I'm submitting my package to AppExchange Security Review and I've a doubt…
I need check the Fields Level Security in Test class also?
Thanks!

Hi,

I've created a custom objects and I need that Standard Users can read it.
The solution is to clone Standard Users Profile and make a custom profile, but the custom object is inside managed packages and will be in appexchange in the future, so... how I can modify read permissions at object?

Thanks