• 44 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm stuck on only one unit for this module; the controlling access to fields unit:

"Two team members need to view and update Accounts, but only one should be able to see and edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with field level security to solve for this use case.The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'."

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Basic Account User' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object "
  • February 02, 2016
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Basic Account User' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object

I have created the Basic Account User profile and Permission Set - checked the "Read" and "Edit" boxes under the Account Rating, still the result is wrong. 
Anyone knows where I went wrong?

I have checked the "Read" and "Edit" box, but still it says does not have the right filed-level security
I'm stuck on only one unit for this module; the controlling access to fields unit:

"Two team members need to view and update Accounts, but only one should be able to see and edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with field level security to solve for this use case.The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'."

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Basic Account User' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object "
  • February 02, 2016
Hello.  I'm new to Salesforce and am following the tutorials in the Force.com Workbook.  The lesson is to create a flow to add a Line Item to an existing Invoice when you press a custom button. I am stuck on Step 7 - Try out the app (page 74 - Force.com workbook Summer' 14 edition). On click of button - "Add Line Item and Update Stock Qty" I am taken to the new flow screen, where I put in the values for Line Item Number, Merchandise, Quantity ordered and Unit Price; but I get the error

Add Line Item from Invoice and Update Stock Quantity
An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information.

I am stuck at this for past one month. then left it, started the application all over again, but same error. I remember I tried debugging it earlier and found that there was an error in updating the Record. But am not sure how to do it again.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Rishi Trehan
Just finished all of the Trails, Modules and Projects that are available up to this point using 3 different Dev Orgs. (2/3/2016)

Keep them coming. More Trails/Modules/Projects on development would be great. (Lightining,Apex,Visual Force, Javascript, Integration and using the Developer Console)

Thanks for providing these valuable resources !