• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

i need to have a button on case object which opens a lightning modal to enter some information. As i understand that isnt easy with the case object.

Does anybody know how to get something like this working?
User-added image

thanks
Peter
Hi All, 

I am unable to proceed with the Test class for one of my batch class implemented recenlty.
Batch class Implementation: batch will process the opportunity records, based on the values which is stored in custom metadata types. I am sending an email before x days of closure and update the stage based on the value which is in the custom metadata types.

Logic implemented for sending email before x days:
Date sendEmailDate= opportunityVar.CloseDate .addDays( Integer.ValueOf(mdtVar.STS_Expected_Awarded__c - mdtVar.STS_Notify_Before__c))

IF(System.today() == sendEmailDate){
// logic to send an email
}

I am not able to cover this lines in the test class, below are the things I implemented in test class.
Integer days = Integer.valueOf(mdtVar[0].expectedAwardDate - mdtVar[0].notifyBefore);
oppVar.Closedate = system.today() +days;

the above result value is CloseDate > today()

Scenerio 2:
Integer days = Integer.valueOf(mdtVar[0].expectedAwardDate + mdtVar[0].notifyBefore);
oppVar.Closedate = system.today() -days;

the above result value is CloseDate < today() 
please suggest how to proceed further.

Thanks.

Hi,

can any one help me, How to display chart based on the selection of from date and to date using visualforce page.

Thanks,

Hi,
Can any one explain  the Difference Between the changeset, Unmanaged package, Force.comIDE, Force.com Migration Tool and in which scnerio we are going to use them.

Thanks & Regards.

Hello,

i need to have a button on case object which opens a lightning modal to enter some information. As i understand that isnt easy with the case object.

Does anybody know how to get something like this working?
User-added image

thanks
Peter
User-added image

As you can see above, Contact related in Account.
"Contact type" (highlighted) field is a multi-select picklist in Contact object.

Requirement: In above picture, values selected in Contact type field, is displaying as comma seprated values in Contact related list.

I want these values to display in separate lines, in Contact related list.

Please suggest some ideas to achieve this.
Thanks in advance.
Hi,

can any one help me, How to display chart based on the selection of from date and to date using visualforce page.

Thanks,

Hii,

Can anybody please help me how to upload a video from desktop to case and chatter.

Thanks in advance