• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to register for the salesforce developer edition, so that I can get access to the Salesforce api's. But this registration form just hangs up with loading in the front. I have tried multiple times since yesterday but still the same problem persists. Any idea to anyone or anyone facing the similar issue?
I am trying to register for the salesforce developer edition, so that I can ge access to the Salesforce api's. Bu this registration form just hangs up with loading in the front. I have tried multiple times since yesterday but still the same problem persists. Any idea to anyone or anyone facing the similar issue?

I am trying to register for the salesforce developer edition, so that I can get access to the Salesforce api's. But this registration form just hangs up with loading in the front. I have tried multiple times since yesterday but still the same problem persists. Any idea to anyone or anyone facing the similar issue?