• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am getting an error with the Apex challenge.

"No Apex class named 'StringArrayTest' was found"

Yet, the Apex class, StringArrayTest is listed in Develop > Apex Classes.  Am I missing something?

I attempting to do the Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder Challenge.  I am getting an error.  However, I want to edit the process, and I am unable to do so.  The alternative is to delete the entire process, which to me make it tedious to manage the processes using the Process Builder.

Is there a way to edit the processe?

I believe I completed the Define Sharing Rules challenge.  When I press the Check Challenge button, the following error is displayed:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An object with the API name Project__c does not exist or does not contain the Priority__c picklist field.

I did create the Project object.  When view the Project object it indicates that the API Name is Project_c.  It has a custom field called Priority and the API Name is Priority_c.

What is going on with this challenge?

I am getting an error with the Apex challenge.

"No Apex class named 'StringArrayTest' was found"

Yet, the Apex class, StringArrayTest is listed in Develop > Apex Classes.  Am I missing something?

I attempting to do the Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder Challenge.  I am getting an error.  However, I want to edit the process, and I am unable to do so.  The alternative is to delete the entire process, which to me make it tedious to manage the processes using the Process Builder.

Is there a way to edit the processe?

I believe I completed the Define Sharing Rules challenge.  When I press the Check Challenge button, the following error is displayed:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An object with the API name Project__c does not exist or does not contain the Priority__c picklist field.

I did create the Project object.  When view the Project object it indicates that the API Name is Project_c.  It has a custom field called Priority and the API Name is Priority_c.

What is going on with this challenge?