• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have try to add values by grouped in lead custom field datatype of  multiple picklist.
Like:
CMS
        Drupal
        Wrodpress
OS
        Windows
         Linux
         Mac

is it possible? please suggest.

Thanks
Durai  
Hi everybody
I am a web developer, I am really skilled on Wordpress, Joomla, HTML, CSS and so on, but I am a freshman in Salesforce. I started the sales dev curse, in these days I really need your help. actually, I want to figure out wat is different between permission set and profile?
In Sales dev book I faced with the load of information about profile, wich we build for each character and role or something like that...
On the Other hand, we make some changes in permission set, for example, in the book it's mentioned that we should create a profile for a recruiter, but in the permissions set it's mentioned that we should set permission for a hiring manager or etc. 
In permission set, you actually focus on details of your profile permission, but at least I didn't see any match between one profile with one user permission set.
Finally, PLZ tell me where are the matches between profile and permission set?
is there something wrong and am I confused something with something else?
PLZ tell me, ASAP, cause I am really in need of finishing my book immediately. 
My best respects
Alf

Hi All,

I have a custom object where "Allow Reports" checkbox is checked. But still, I am not able to view the reports associated with that object. Basically, I am not able to create any reports for that object.

Please help me on this.

Thanks