Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello together,

I have a Process Builder Process with an Assignment to a queue:
Process Builder Action with Queue Assignment

On this environment it works as expected. When I retrieve this process from the org via CLI into VS Code there is the actual Queue ID in the Metadata XML file in line 265:

User-added image

So as soon as I deploy this process to another org and try to execute it, obviously, I get a "INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: invalid cross reference id" error.

Is there a way to deploy a process like this with queue assignment?

Hi all,
during record export and import I'm running basically into two problems:
1. "sfdx force:data:soql:query -r csv" is creating an empty line at the end of the output-csv. And "data:tree:export" is not an option, because there are a lot more records than 200 to be exported. Of course this error I can handle with a script. So that's no fatal issue.
2. "sfdx force:data:bulk:upsert" (the exact (except the empty line, which I removed) csv exported via the above command) does not recognize "" as opening quote:

ERROR running force:data:bulk:upsert: Invalid opening quote at line 11
false,"Cache entry time to live for the anonymous account cache, in seconds. Min 300.",cache,,anonacctttl,Anonymous Account Cache TTL
Anyone else with this problem, or even a possible workaround?
Thanks a bunch!
Hello fellow Salesforcers,

I am quite new to Salesforce DX and am currently trying to get the two features, "Enable Customer Portal" and "Enable Salesforce to Salesforce", to be enabled automatically during the scratch org creation.

As far as I read, the feature "Communities" and the Org Preference "NetworksEnabled", would provide this. But the newly created scratch orgs do not have these features enabled.

This is the JSON, I am currently using:

{
  "orgName": "default_scratch_org",
  "edition": "Developer",
  "features": ["Communities"],
  "orgPreferences": {
    "enabled": [
      "NetworksEnabled"
    ]
  }
}

Is there anyone to have encountered this issue as well and could help me?

Thanks a lot in advance
Jörn

Hello together,

I have a Process Builder Process with an Assignment to a queue:
Process Builder Action with Queue Assignment

On this environment it works as expected. When I retrieve this process from the org via CLI into VS Code there is the actual Queue ID in the Metadata XML file in line 265:

User-added image

So as soon as I deploy this process to another org and try to execute it, obviously, I get a "INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: invalid cross reference id" error.

Is there a way to deploy a process like this with queue assignment?

Hi all,

my colleagues have been trying to deploy report subfolders from GIT to another Sandbox environment. After deployment these subfolders appear as folders but not contained in the report folder.
For example, you have this structure:

Service Reports --> Folder
In the Service Reports folder you have two subfolders 'Service Reports 1' and 'Service Reports 2' subfolders.

On GIT these are being correctly shown as subfolders:

<members>Service_Reports</members>     <members>Service_Reports/ServiceReports1</members>     <members>Service_Reports/ServiceReports1/Service_Report_within_the_ServiceReports1_subfolder</members>
But once deployed, the subfolders appear as folders and not as subfolders within the Service Reports folder, why?.
Are my colleagues missing something so that report subfolders are not being correctly deployed as such from GIT?

trigger deletes on parent__c (before delete) {
public set<id> h;
for(parent__c d:trigger.old)
{

h.add(d.name);
}

list<child__c> d=[SELECT name FROM child__c where link__c =: h ];

system.debug(d);
delete d;

}