• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to hide "Save & New" Button from the Task page Layout?

User-added image

I looked at everywhere and couldn't find the solution. I do want to give them Create/Edit Permission so no option there to remove that.

Please help
I created a visual force page with a button but the button is not visible for certain profiles. Please find the Code below, the "Create Lead" button is not showing up

Can anyone help what is causing this?

<apex:page standardController="Contact" extensions="ContactControllerExtension">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock id="in" title="New for: {!Contact.Name} ">
            <apex:pageblockSection title="New Lead" columns="1">
                <apex:outputField value="{!Contact.Field1}" rendered="false"/>                
                <apex:outputField value="{!Contact.Field2}" rendered="false"/>                
                <apex:outputField value="{!Contact.Field3}" rendered="false"/>                
                <apex:outputField value="{!Contact.Field4}" rendered="false"/>                
            </apex:pageblockSection> 
            <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton action="{!Create}" value="Create Lead" />
                <apex:commandButton action="{!Cancel}" value="Cancel" />                      
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>                                       
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>    
</apex:page>
I have this but keep getting errors. Any ideas on how to make this formula work? 

IF(
(NOT(ISPICKVAL( ThinkLP__Status__c ,"Closed","Cancelled",
Today()-datevalue(CreatedDate),
date(Case_Closed_Date__c)-datevalue(CreatedDate))))
Is there a way to hide "Save & New" Button from the Task page Layout?

User-added image

I looked at everywhere and couldn't find the solution. I do want to give them Create/Edit Permission so no option there to remove that.

Please help
I created a visual force page with a button but the button is not visible for certain profiles. Please find the Code below, the "Create Lead" button is not showing up

Can anyone help what is causing this?

<apex:page standardController="Contact" extensions="ContactControllerExtension">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock id="in" title="New for: {!Contact.Name} ">
            <apex:pageblockSection title="New Lead" columns="1">
                <apex:outputField value="{!Contact.Field1}" rendered="false"/>                
                <apex:outputField value="{!Contact.Field2}" rendered="false"/>                
                <apex:outputField value="{!Contact.Field3}" rendered="false"/>                
                <apex:outputField value="{!Contact.Field4}" rendered="false"/>                
            </apex:pageblockSection> 
            <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton action="{!Create}" value="Create Lead" />
                <apex:commandButton action="{!Cancel}" value="Cancel" />                      
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>                                       
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>    
</apex:page>