• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I select the "Text Area (Rich)" field to create a new field on my layout (not a visual force) I am not getting the rich text editor.  Is this a permission issue or do I not understand how the rich text area works?  I am not finding clear, understandable instructions on it.  
Is a "last modified date" field automatically created for all new custom objects?
How do I write a validation rule for a field with the following requirement: It gets checked by the user and as a result I need a second field to also be checked?  It seems too simple to use a dependent field.
Is a "last modified date" field automatically created for all new custom objects?
How do I write a validation rule for a field with the following requirement: It gets checked by the user and as a result I need a second field to also be checked?  It seems too simple to use a dependent field.

I am attempting to add default text to a long text area field that is broken up into sections (paragraphs). I've tried using the BR() function but it doesn't render as a break in a a default value function. Any ideas?

I thought this should be fairly straightforward, but I can't figure out how to do it.  How do you get the current date inserted into a merge field in an Email template?