• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone! I have a requirement where I need to implement an "Indeterminate" checkbox based on child checkboxes values as shown below in the screenshot.
User-added image

Below is the sample code that I have written on my VF page to achieve this, which is working as per expectations. 

<script>                          
                  for (let i = 0; i< 10; i++) {     
                      var bbtemp = document.getElementById(example).value;                            
                            var test = document.getElementById(temp);                          
                            if(bbtemp == "true"){
                              console.log('here indeterminate');
                              test.indeterminate = true;
                            }
                        }
                      </script>

BUT the problem is, this script is not working on LIGHTNING UI whereas its working on classic UI.

P.S-  lightningStylesheets="true" is already set in VF page.

Available for Lightning Experience, Experience Builder sites, and the mobile app - True.

Please suggest some solution for this.
I have 3 screens in which I am providing some fields to fill by user to create a record of custom object.
I want to add screen at last before record creation which will display all the inputs by user in previous 3 screens in 3 columns as Shown below.

Screen 1(Details)          Screen 2(Details)           Screen 3()Details
How to add dynamic Email in Additional Emails Section of Email Alerts.
I am using the Email ALert in FLOW. 
Hello Everyone, 
The scenario for my requirement is like I have 5 picklist fields which are dependent on each other as mentioned below 

Picklist 1 
picklist 2 (Depend on picklist 1)
picklist 3 (Depend on picklist 2 )
picklist 4 (Depend on picklist 2 )
picklist 5 (Depend on picklist 2 )
picklist 6 (Depend on picklist 2 )

So the last 4 fields are dependent on the second picklist field.

Can we achieve this type of requirement in  visual FLOWS.

Hi guys, so the scenario for my requirement is like, I have two objects :
1. Agreement (parent object)
2. Agreement Line item (child object).

On the first screen of flow, I am creating Agreement and on the second screen after creating an agreement record I want to create the Agreement line item in which we are using the ID of the agreement created on 1st screen. What I want is to create multiple ALIs on a single screen with an option or button there which ask to create more agreement line item. 
I want a screen of this type as I shown below table
Can we achieve this type of requirement via FLOW

Realated AgreementFiled 1Field2 Field3Product (Lookup)
Demo Agreement-1abc xyzsdfProduct -1
Demo Agreement-1abc xyzsdfProduct -2
Demo Agreement-1abc xyzsdfProduct -3
Demo Agreement-1abc xyzsdfProduct -4
Demo Agreement-1abc xyzsdfProduct -5

Add More Products (Button)    

Previous Finish

I want to create lightening FLOW to create multiple products that link to the Contract. To create a product we have a picklist field which ask about type of product you want (say : type 1, type2, type3) and then we need to select product. I am able to create one record product via FLOW but not able to create multiple product of different type via FLOW.

Can anyone help?

I have 3 screens in which I am providing some fields to fill by user to create a record of custom object.
I want to add screen at last before record creation which will display all the inputs by user in previous 3 screens in 3 columns as Shown below.

Screen 1(Details)          Screen 2(Details)           Screen 3()Details
How to add dynamic Email in Additional Emails Section of Email Alerts.
I am using the Email ALert in FLOW. 
Hi guys, so the scenario for my requirement is like, I have two objects :
1. Agreement (parent object)
2. Agreement Line item (child object).

On the first screen of flow, I am creating Agreement and on the second screen after creating an agreement record I want to create the Agreement line item in which we are using the ID of the agreement created on 1st screen. What I want is to create multiple ALIs on a single screen with an option or button there which ask to create more agreement line item. 
I want a screen of this type as I shown below table
Can we achieve this type of requirement via FLOW

Realated AgreementFiled 1Field2 Field3Product (Lookup)
Demo Agreement-1abc xyzsdfProduct -1
Demo Agreement-1abc xyzsdfProduct -2
Demo Agreement-1abc xyzsdfProduct -3
Demo Agreement-1abc xyzsdfProduct -4
Demo Agreement-1abc xyzsdfProduct -5

Add More Products (Button)    

Previous Finish

I want to create lightening FLOW to create multiple products that link to the Contract. To create a product we have a picklist field which ask about type of product you want (say : type 1, type2, type3) and then we need to select product. I am able to create one record product via FLOW but not able to create multiple product of different type via FLOW.

Can anyone help?