• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Is there any way to link a Contact to more than 1 Account?   We would still like to have the roll-up functionality; for example, the Contact's activities would be rolled up to corresponding Accounts.  I created a connector custom object that allows multi-to-multi relationship between Contacts and Accounts, but there is no way to roll up the activities.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
jmc
  • November 29, 2006
I am trying to deploy APEX code using the process outlined by SFDC.  I keep getting a login faluire.  I am behind a fire wall and will all other programs I need to make sure that I supply a proxy.  However, I do not see any instructions for deploying from behind a firewall.

Are there any better instructions for deploying code from your DEV or SANDBOX to Production.

Thanks

Mike Viola
  • August 06, 2007
I'm trying to create an email template using fields from tasks and events.  I don't see tasks or events or activities as an option for the merge fields.  Anyone know any workarounds?

Cheryl

I've been trying to establish Account Teams through SForce API 2.5 and have not been able to get things set up properly.

For Accounts and Users that already exist, I have gone through the 2-step process of:
  1) Updating accountShare table with Access Rights for Accounts / Opportunities
  2) Importing accountTeamMember to establish roles

This should work, but for some reason when I update the accountShare table the Row Cause goes to Manual instead of Team, and the Access Rights I set never carry over to the actual Team Members.

Does anyone have any pointers or things to look out for when setting up Teams through the API?

Thanks

• February 09, 2004