• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

What is wrong with this:

Basically saying: If the partner is HP and Sales_Discount has been changed and it is greater then 40% then cause an error to occur.. if not then go to the next scenario and say if Partner is Geo, and so fourth...

IF(AND(Quote__r.Partner_Direct__c = 'HP' , AND(ISCHANGED(Sales_Discount__c),OR(Sales_Discount__c>0.40))), IF(AND(Quote__r.Partner_Direct__c = 'GeoBridge' , AND(ISCHANGED(Sales_Discount__c),OR(Sales_Discount__c>0.35))), true,null))

I need to add a Mobile Link to a custom object to go to a visualforce page.

According to the Summer 09 release notes, I added a formula field with the link:

"visualforce:///apex/vf_attachImage?expenseId=" + Id

But in the blackberry client I can see all the text, instead of the link.

Any  suggestions?

Thank you 

• June 23, 2009

I need to open a local text file, parse it and insert information in a custom object. It´s the same as if I do it from the Dataloader, but needs to be triggered and performed from a standard or VF page when I clic on the "Import" button. 

Is this possible? 

Thank you

• May 12, 2009

Hi everybody!

I need to set up an approval process that enters in step 3 only if the amount is > than USD 1000. How can I do this if the amount field is in many different currencies?

Thank you

• March 12, 2009

We are the PremierConsulting Partner inLatin America.

From Argentina we offer our services to the glove, which are:

* Best practices and remote admin for:

SFA, Service & Support, Marketing,Analytics, PRM, Mobile ..

* Custom applications over Force.complatform.

* Visualforce pages.

* Visualforce email templates.

* Triggers, Workflows and Complex Approval processes.

* Integration projects with ERP or anylegacy enterprise software. 

All of this at a very aggressive pricing.

Please contact us at:

norzabal@sinergytechnologies.com

Nicolás Orzabal

Sinergy Technologies

+54 911 6655-3979

www.sinergytechnologies.com 

• March 06, 2009

Have app design, partial development in ASP.net, and two prospective customers.  Looking for skilled, entrepreneurial developer.

Integration experience and reporting expertise (beyond native functionality)  is key.  Assume some web design necessary, I'm not sure of Force.com's capability in this regard.

Geography unimportant, but US-based preferred. 

Signed NDA and 1-hour design review would be immediate next steps if interested.

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for an individual developer or a firm to develop an application that will assist in the execution of our Commodities Operations.

al bogari Commodities is a global trade of agricultural commodities. We carry out physical trades of a number of commodities. Please see www.albogari.com/commodities for more details.

The application will be used to manage post contract execution. This will cover areas such as Transportation, Shipping and Documentation. We expect the application to kick in at the close of an opportunity and run through a number of stages of our operations cycle.

Unfortunately a detailed document is not available yet. However, we can outline a set of high level requirements.

If anyone may have any interest, I would appreciate it if you could respond to this message with details of your experience including any prior projects.

If you may be based locally in Dubai, or the UAE. We are willing to consider brining you in-house on a contracted basis.

What is wrong with this:

Basically saying: If the partner is HP and Sales_Discount has been changed and it is greater then 40% then cause an error to occur.. if not then go to the next scenario and say if Partner is Geo, and so fourth...

IF(AND(Quote__r.Partner_Direct__c = 'HP' , AND(ISCHANGED(Sales_Discount__c),OR(Sales_Discount__c>0.40))), IF(AND(Quote__r.Partner_Direct__c = 'GeoBridge' , AND(ISCHANGED(Sales_Discount__c),OR(Sales_Discount__c>0.35))), true,null))

Hi,

Looking for someone to help us create a custom button in Salesforce Professional edition - should be a small, simple project for someone who knows what they're doing.

We'd like this person to be someone we can turn to regularly to help us with misc. Salesfoce projects. 

Thanks!

Andrew

312 676 5775 

Message Edited by picnichouse on 03-04-2009 06:13 PM