• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,

Are you interested in implementing Salesforce , here are my skill sets - Creating new custom objects and page layouts, Custom reports, Forecasting, and Dashboards, Approvals and workflow,  Mass uploading/updating of data,  Custom End-user training and enhance Salesforce.com programmatically by building triggers, controls and using Formulas. I have utilized all features within Salesforce.com. I am an expert with this system.

The current assignment that I am working on involves providing Salesforce Administrative and analytical support to – company’s marketing users and Business Dev Executive on Sales and Marketing issues like :-

-    Uploading the Data into LEADS.Creating Validation Rules and Formulas
-    Understanding their Sales Processes on how the LEAD is created and generated and designing the same using the Salesforce platform.
-    Creating Workflow rules for the Marketing Executive to be informed when a LEAD is qualified to be Account based on certain factors.Assigning LEADS to certain Sales People based on Residential and Commercial projects using Assignment Rules.

Please write for more details at sumprit76@gmail.com

Hi there,

I am a Technical Architect, who work as an Independent Consultant based in Los Angeles, CA, with over 6 years of cross functional
experience in the field of Information Technology; including Salesforce.com Implementations using best practice and expertise.

I am very comfortable in the following areas and can provide assistance on the following:-
- Creating Triggers and Scontrols including AJAX programming
- SFDC Customization & Administration
- Data Migration involving Cleansing, De-Duplication, Preserving relationships and data Integrity
- Data integration between Legacy Systems and Salesforce.com using Java and .Net as the integration piece.Creating Web forms using
.Net functionality and processing the data in SFDC
- I can also provide live production support that may invlove troubleshooting or debugging code in Triggers or Scontrols.
I have also received formal Training from Salesforce.com and Microtek ; for ADM 201, ADM 301 and ADM -320 the Developer Course.

I can be reached on sumprit76@gmail.com
Thanks

Hi there,

Is it possible to create a ASP.Net Web form using Visual Studio 2008 and post data from this web form to the custom object called "Vessels".

This is quite similiar to Web To Lead - functionality. The difference is we want the data to be posted to a custom object.

Thanks
Hi,

I am trying to install Eclipse 3.3.2 on Win Vista Home Premium. I am following these instrutctions from this link - http://wiki.apexdevnet.com/index.php/Force.com_IDE_Installation_for_Eclipse_3.2.x

I have tried deleting the existing workspace and trying with a new one and yet no luck. Here is the error message I get -
WST Common UI (2.0.2.v200802150100-7C5EH3E9RvTVnirrspVz0bmP7g8d( requires
plug-in "org.eclipse.draw2d (3.2.0)", or compatible.

Where is the plugin for this?

I can provide the screenshot, but did not know how to place it on this blog.

Please help

Thanks

Message Edited by radhika on 07-09-2008 01:17 PM

Hi,

Some of my custom object layout pages double-click inline editing functionality has stopped working. It has also stopped working on Contacts but not Accounts.

No doubt this is caused by something I have done, is anyone aware of what could cause this feature to break?

Thanks.

Hi there,

I am trying to delete the trigger from the prod org using eclipse, so I did this in the metadata file:-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ApexTrigger xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
    <apiVersion>13.0</apiVersion>
    <status>Inactive</status>
</ApexTrigger>

But, it still shows ACTIVE in the production.

How do I make this Trigger and the class associated to it as INACTIVE or delete them?

Is this possible.

Thanks