• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The objects (my example is Opportunity) have  a stage history that can be enabled by checking the "enable Opportunity field history". it says "This page allows you to select the fields you want to track on the Opportunity History related list. Whenever a user modifies any of the fields selected below, the old and new field values are added to the History related list as well as the date, time, nature of the change, and user making the change. Note that multi-select picklist and large text field values are tracked as edited; their old and new field values are not recorded."

but even i if i deselect one of the fields to be tracked  in here , and modify that particular field in the opportunity page it still tracks it in the stage histoty. why is this?

• May 28, 2010

hi all,

i m new to salesforce. ok i want 2 generate a report in which i would like 2 see all opportunities in their respective stages in a monthly format( say i wanna include the data of all past years). i want to see the subtotal of the opportunities in each stage monthly and also yearly.

problem is wat about the opportunities that were in :

1. one stage then to another and then back to initial,or to the same stage from any other stage

2. opportunities that have not seen any stage changed in the previous months

i dont want reduntant values in my report.

plz help or guide

• May 25, 2010

hi everybody, i m new to this platform. i hope i ll be getting a lot of guidance by u guys here. wish me luck.

• May 10, 2010

I have created a dashborad which contains few reports. I have created few roles. One role is for viewer who can only view the dashboards and the other one is for developer who can edit the reports.

Than I have created few users and given them the access to the dashboards, but when they logged in into the sales force, they were not able to see the dashboards.

Any help, what may be missing.

The objects (my example is Opportunity) have  a stage history that can be enabled by checking the "enable Opportunity field history". it says "This page allows you to select the fields you want to track on the Opportunity History related list. Whenever a user modifies any of the fields selected below, the old and new field values are added to the History related list as well as the date, time, nature of the change, and user making the change. Note that multi-select picklist and large text field values are tracked as edited; their old and new field values are not recorded."

but even i if i deselect one of the fields to be tracked  in here , and modify that particular field in the opportunity page it still tracks it in the stage histoty. why is this?

• May 28, 2010

hi all,

i m new to salesforce. ok i want 2 generate a report in which i would like 2 see all opportunities in their respective stages in a monthly format( say i wanna include the data of all past years). i want to see the subtotal of the opportunities in each stage monthly and also yearly.

problem is wat about the opportunities that were in :

1. one stage then to another and then back to initial,or to the same stage from any other stage

2. opportunities that have not seen any stage changed in the previous months

i dont want reduntant values in my report.

plz help or guide

• May 25, 2010

hi everybody, i m new to this platform. i hope i ll be getting a lot of guidance by u guys here. wish me luck.

• May 10, 2010