• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Looking for someone to help me learn SFDC and in particular develop some custom reports and dashboard items for my firm. Can you assist? If you, please let me know your experience level in these areas and your hourly rate. If it's reasonable, I'd like to meet. I'm in the DTC area near Belleview and I-25. Thanks,

Randy

rlewis@ascentre.com

• February 22, 2011

Hi, I'm an independent SFDC consultatn. I have over 10 years CRM experience, 5 of which has been with SFDC.  I'm located in Denver and looking for projects to assist companies in implementing, improving or just help with best practices to more effectively use Salesforce.com.

I have worked for some of the larger consulting partners, but independently I can offer the same expertise at a much lower rate.

Please contact me if you'd like to discuss further.

I have over 10 years CRM experience with SaaS - 4 with SFDC.  I have done Developement, Project Management, Implemenation and Administration (including end user training).

I focus on what will make the project a long term success.

If you need assistance with just about any aspect of SFDC, please let me know.  I'm interested in Contract, Contract to Hire or Full Time.