• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am supposed to integrate salesforce with Oracle and i have no idea how this can be done, but reading through blogs i was able to figure out certain things, This is what i have thought about and i am doing presently. i am pushing in data from salesforce to SQL tables using a middleware called Apatar, this is wworking fine but later on i dont know how to get the data in Oracle application does any one know this who can help me out? or writing API's is only the method can any one help me out.  Any freelancer or on paid basis:

This is what is supposed to go into Oracle when the order is closed:

The following data should be pushed in from Salesforce to Oracle:

When the user changes an opportunity to “Order Won” the following details should be pushed in a sequential manner from Salesforce to Oracle:

1)      The Oracle system should check if the particular customer is present in Oracle or else create a new customer.

2)      The Oracle system should check if the particular contact is present in Oracle or else create a new one.

3)      The Quote/Opportunity details from salesforce (Information required in Oracle to process the Sales Order). Example: Branch, SalesOrder Number, Segment, Customer Profile, P.O Number Etc.

4)      The related line items (Products) with their respective basic price and tax structure.

5)      Post sending if there are any changes in the related Quote/Line Item then the same should be appended in Oracle system

Oracle To Salesforce:

Once the order is processed then the invoice number and date should be pushed from Oracle to salesforce.

Appreciate your help.

Hi all,

I have a need to import/export bulk data using Apex Data Loader in bulk API Webservice (Linux Platform)...

Pls share your thoughts...

Regards,

Muruganand_Sforce

Hi,

I am trying to integrate sales force with Oracle ERP, hence I need help on this how to integrate using API coding as I am new to this integration.

Please find the details below:

I am trying to push accounts, contacts, opportunities and quotes into oracle. Since the order has to be generated from oracle, the required details from sales force has to be pushed. But I understand that oracle ERP has different tables which is referred by a single field or ID, hence I need help on how to go about this and do the integration using API codes.

Also I need help on how to give the sequences/validations while inserting the data.

Please help me regarding this!!!

Regards,

Sunay

• May 26, 2011