• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 I am having the same issues now, I never had this problem before.  I was always able to refresh all my reports via excel (I have tons of reports in excel treated this like a macros button)  and now I am running into this issue.  I reinstalled the connect for office still it did not work.
Does anyone have an answer to this and how can I resolved this?
Hi,
hope someone can HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

recently our users only a certain people are getting these errors.  its inconsistent...so that users are able to update a certain case but not the other.  I can't narrow down why... but I am getting this error below, the issues just occured recently, I am convince that caused I install an app for these users to do mass edit and mass update, so I deleted the app but users are still getting this issue.

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger CaseAfterInsertAfterUpdate caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: CaseAfterInsertAfterUpdate: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 02iG0000009PVDCIA4; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, AssetAfterInsertAfterUpdate: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0QG000000BEx86MAD; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY, insufficient access rights on object id: [] Class.AbiomedAssetHelper.UpdateAnalyticsTable: line 45, column 1 Trigger.AssetAfterInsertAfterUpdate: line 2, column 1: []: Trigger.CaseAfterInsertAfterUpdate: line 50, column 1

i need to Check the checkBox Active  if current date is start date and 
Uncheck on End Date that can be done but what if someone enter start date a day ahead of current date then how can i put formula in time schedule as it only allows number of days or number of hours 

I am having the same issues now, I never had this problem before.  I was always able to refresh all my reports via excel (I have tons of reports in excel treated this like a macros button)  and now I am running into this issue.  I reinstalled the connect for office still it did not work.
Does anyone have an answer to this and how can I resolved this?
Hi,
hope someone can HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

recently our users only a certain people are getting these errors.  its inconsistent...so that users are able to update a certain case but not the other.  I can't narrow down why... but I am getting this error below, the issues just occured recently, I am convince that caused I install an app for these users to do mass edit and mass update, so I deleted the app but users are still getting this issue.

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger CaseAfterInsertAfterUpdate caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: CaseAfterInsertAfterUpdate: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 02iG0000009PVDCIA4; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, AssetAfterInsertAfterUpdate: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0QG000000BEx86MAD; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY, insufficient access rights on object id: [] Class.AbiomedAssetHelper.UpdateAnalyticsTable: line 45, column 1 Trigger.AssetAfterInsertAfterUpdate: line 2, column 1: []: Trigger.CaseAfterInsertAfterUpdate: line 50, column 1

Some of the users of my org,using salesforce for outlook, have came up saying that their calender events are getting deleted on its own. I checked for any triggers/classes that deletes the events but could not find any. 

I checked the recycle bin and found that many events deleted by users as well as by an Integration user. The user says that they did not delete it. Please help me here.