• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I just discovered a bug in the test for Survey Force, and I am not really sure where else to report it since it is not a supported product, so here goes.

If you delete or rename the default report that is installed when you orginally install Survey Force called 'Survey with Questions and Responses', you will find that everything breaks. You will no longer be able to open existing surveys and if you try to deploy new Apex code to the system, the Survey Force tests will fail.

The problem appears to be that the procedure viewResults() in the GettingStartedController class expects that a report named 'Survey with Questions and Responses' exists at all times. 

Hope this helps somebody else.
I have tested this trigger multiple times in the Sandbox, and it produces the proper results. However, when I deploy the changes to production, it comes out with different results. Does anyone know how I could trace what is producing the different results in production? I checked workflows and validation rules but couldn't find anything.

Hi there,

i'm implementing Salesforce2Salesforce for a customer. I'm using triggers on the receiving org to create the correct relationships (eg. when sending a single opportunity)

I managed to get this working, however it would have been much easier if i could enable debugging for the "Connection user" (the user that performs the actions on behalf of the shared connection) This is not possible using the normal monitoring.

Anyone have a good workaround?

I just discovered a bug in the test for Survey Force, and I am not really sure where else to report it since it is not a supported product, so here goes.

If you delete or rename the default report that is installed when you orginally install Survey Force called 'Survey with Questions and Responses', you will find that everything breaks. You will no longer be able to open existing surveys and if you try to deploy new Apex code to the system, the Survey Force tests will fail.

The problem appears to be that the procedure viewResults() in the GettingStartedController class expects that a report named 'Survey with Questions and Responses' exists at all times. 

Hope this helps somebody else.
I want to use Apex code and visualforce page to create a new lead.

In web, I need to choose a record type before I create a new lead. And there are three types of leads.
In visualforce page, I want to create a new lead with assigned record type using code.

The confusion for me is that the recordType is related list for the lead. I could extract a list of record type by the following.

for (list<RecordType> rts : [SELECT ID, name FROM RecordType WHERE SObjectType = 'Lead' Order by name])

However, I could not pull out the recordType for a lead by the following, since the recordType is related list.

Lead l = [SELECT RecordType FROM LEAD].

Besides, what I want is create a new lead like below.
Lead l = new Lead(firstname='testInsertLead2', lastname='test',company='Temp Company', RecordType = 'registration type lead');

Could anyone help me with this to access the related list using apex code or visualforce page?

Thanks a lot.

Hi there,

i'm implementing Salesforce2Salesforce for a customer. I'm using triggers on the receiving org to create the correct relationships (eg. when sending a single opportunity)

I managed to get this working, however it would have been much easier if i could enable debugging for the "Connection user" (the user that performs the actions on behalf of the shared connection) This is not possible using the normal monitoring.

Anyone have a good workaround?

How do you prevent the data from saving on a trigger that is set to before insert?

• October 01, 2008
How can I get the current Salesforce User ID in an Apex class?

Any help is appreciated!

Chris