• Salesforce Admin

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi - can anyone spot where my error is?:

SELECT Wholesaler_Regulator_Etc__r.Name, Retailer__r.WaterSmart_DB_Name__c FROM association__c WHERE Retailer__r.Customer_Status__c = 'Existing' AND (not Retailer__r.Name like '% Test %') AND (Wholesaler_Regulator_Etc__r.Name in ('Metropolitan Water District of Southern California', 'Bay Area Water Supply & Conserv. Agency'));
the last part is my problem

I want to check if that Wholesaler_Regulater_Etc__r.Name is equal to multiple criteria
Thanks!
when data is being sent to our org from form assembly, the following error occurs:
Create CampaignMember - dlrs_CampaignMemberTrigger: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 701j0000000R3OCAA0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301j00000008T8j

can anyone translate this or provide a workaround? it seems to  be happening for campaigns that have a capacity set and once the capacity is < or = to 0.

Hi - can anyone spot where my error is?:

SELECT Wholesaler_Regulator_Etc__r.Name, Retailer__r.WaterSmart_DB_Name__c FROM association__c WHERE Retailer__r.Customer_Status__c = 'Existing' AND (not Retailer__r.Name like '% Test %') AND (Wholesaler_Regulator_Etc__r.Name in ('Metropolitan Water District of Southern California', 'Bay Area Water Supply & Conserv. Agency'));
the last part is my problem

I want to check if that Wholesaler_Regulater_Etc__r.Name is equal to multiple criteria
Thanks!

Is it possible to edit a custom email template before I send it? For instance, I have a custom email template that uses HTML, when I close a case I want to use this template but I want to have the ability to edit the template prior to sending it to the salesforce contact. I can't see any option to do this - is there a setting I'm missing?