• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am not able to get the license and profile set up correctly for Ada Balewa, and I have tried all the licences available.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Any tip?

Thanks a lot

Dani
I tried it all but i am keep on getting the same error over and over again.
who can help me out?User-added image

Trying to complete the "HUNT YOUR PROSPECT" unit, getting the following error message when i try to complete the creation of the Opportunity:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The record was not created correctly"
Unless there are invisible steps in this Trailhead, I have completed them all.
Is it possible this trailhead has an error?

I need a trigger to send an email from SF to Exact Target using the integration.  The documentation for the integration provides the following code for the trigger- but it is wrong, or at least can't get it to save.
Object Name.trigger Trig_Object Name on Object Name (after insert, after update) {
et4ae5.triggerUtility.automate('Object Name'); }
For example:
trigger Trig_Lead on Lead (after insert, after update) {
et4ae5.triggerUtility.automate('Lead');}
This will be on the Contact object for a "Consumer" RT, so I think I need to have it be something like this:
 trigger Trig_Contact on Contact (after insert, after update) {
    for(Contact consumer : Trigger.new) {
    if (consumer.Type == 'Consumer')
    {et4ae5.triggerUtility.automate('Contact');
}}}
Do I need the for loop?   
The use case is when a new Contact is created with a WFR to send an acknowledging email to the Contact (for a warranty registration).
This is my first crack at writing a trigger, I'm the Admin.  I haven't seen how to use something like et4ae5.triggerUtility.automate. 
Thanks.