• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I am in the process of creating the Sharing Rule on the Project Object during the 'Defining Sharing Rules' excersise, I'm baffled because clicking the save button results in NO action. It doesn't save the rule or give me an error message, no response at all. The save button responds when I click but does not perform an operation.

It may have something to do with my permissions but I am the system administrator and have gotten all the way to this module, completing 12 Modules up to this point.

My Project Object is Private
My Role Hierarchy was set properly (passed the earlier exercise)
But this screen will not respond to my save.

Does anyone have any idea how I fix this? Probably something really simple I'm missing.

User-added image
And just in case you're wondering:
User-added image
Thoughts and ideas would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Karen G
When I am in the process of creating the Sharing Rule on the Project Object during the 'Defining Sharing Rules' excersise, I'm baffled because clicking the save button results in NO action. It doesn't save the rule or give me an error message, no response at all. The save button responds when I click but does not perform an operation.

It may have something to do with my permissions but I am the system administrator and have gotten all the way to this module, completing 12 Modules up to this point.

My Project Object is Private
My Role Hierarchy was set properly (passed the earlier exercise)
But this screen will not respond to my save.

Does anyone have any idea how I fix this? Probably something really simple I'm missing.

User-added image
And just in case you're wondering:
User-added image
Thoughts and ideas would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Karen G
Having a challenging day with all of my Trailhead exercises today, All 3 have not gone well, I guess this is a learning experience

Ok, here is the error I'm receiving for his challenge. 
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
A Visualforce page named 'FlowPage' was not found.

I will add the screenshots below:
1. New Customer Flow
New Customer Flow
2. FlowScreen
2. FlowScreen

3. Account Creation
Account Creation
3. Contact Creation

4. Contact Creation
Opportunity Creation

4. Opportunity

I will add the screenshots for the Visual Force Pages on part II of this