• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way I can change the owner of a Workflow Rule? 

My goal is to create an email template that will allow a user to input a field to Salesforce (the user is not a Salesforce user). Is it possible to make something like this? Would I have to use a VisualForce page or Apex coding? Thank you.
Hi everyone,

I want to create an email message for non-Salesforce users to input a value into a custom Case field I created. So in the email message, I would want the non-Salesforce user to see the entire Case information, a field input box where they can type in the value, and then click a button in the email message to submit the record in the Case. Is this possible? What steps do I need to take in order to complete this? Do I need to make a Visualforce page or Apex trigger? I am not great with coding so any examples of code and pictures would help. Thank you!

My goal is to create an email template that will allow a user to input a field to Salesforce (the user is not a Salesforce user). Is it possible to make something like this? Would I have to use a VisualForce page or Apex coding? Thank you.