• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I'm getting an error message on the Quick Start, Reports and Dashboards Trail. Everything seems to be labeled correctly but I am still getting and error. Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The title of the dashboard component is not 'All Opportunities By Stage'
 User-added image
Hello, I thought I followed all the steps but I am getting and error. The field 'Contact__c' either does not exists on the Offer__c object or it is not lookup relationship. Here is a screenshot of the Fields & Relationships on the Offer Object. Please let me know what I am missing. Thanks! User-added image
I'm getting an error message when I try to validate the 3rd step of the mission to mars trail. "Could not insert a new Communication record successfully with the Number set to 1." 
User-added image
Hello, I thought I followed all the steps but I am getting and error. The field 'Contact__c' either does not exists on the Offer__c object or it is not lookup relationship. Here is a screenshot of the Fields & Relationships on the Offer Object. Please let me know what I am missing. Thanks! User-added image
Hello All,

I am trying to complete the Build an Alexa Skill Trailhead but the .json file on the "Crea a Voice User Interface" step doens't download. Instead I get redirected to a GitHub 404 page.

Does anyone have access to the .json file or know how I can get access to it to complete the Trailhead?

Much appreciated in advance...
I'm working on the Build the Backend Service unit in the Innovate with Alexa and Amazon Web Services module.  However, when I click on the link provided for the provided_index.js code I'm supposed to use to overwrite for the lambda function, I get a 404 Page not found error.  I get it for the GitHub link provided as well.  Anybody else know where I may be able to access the lambda code I'm supposed to get from the js file?