Replies
Want to Create a Master Detail Screen in Visual force Page where we will input
Master field and based on that either by pressing enter or clicking a button 
it will show list of Maching Record which can be edited and saved 
Can you please guide me how to achieve this using Custom Controller and VFP 
Hello Guys 

Need one small Clarification on usage of Aura if Syntax :
Can we use <tr> inside aura if ?
I got a big error from Dev Console after doing that though the Aura Component was saved successfully without giving error.
Following is the code structure 

<aura:attribute name="invoiceRecordDetail" type="Invoice__c" />
<aura:attribute name="InvoiceTypeMed" type="string" default="Medical" />

<table>
<tbody>

<aura:if isTrue="{!v.invoiceRecordDetail.Invoice_Type__c==InvoiceTypeMed}">
<tr>
</tr>
</aura:if>

<tbody>
</table>

I am posting a code where I used Contains I would like to use equalgnorecase() along with that and also a null replace ment is done for which I would like to know the isnull() usgae 

System.debug(LoggingLevel.INFO, 'My Info Debug Message');
System.debug(LoggingLevel.FINE, 'My Fine Debug Message');
List<Account> accts = [SELECT Id, Name, parent.name FROM Account];
for(Account a : accts) {
    String Naa_Sup_Cvs_Omcare_Ac = a.name.toLowerCase();
    String Naa_Sup_Cvs_Omcare_Pr_Ac = a.parent.name == null ? '' :a.parent.name.toLowerCase();
    if(Naa_Sup_Cvs_Omcare_Ac.contains('ocare')||
       Naa_Sup_Cvs_Omcare_Ac.contains('pvs')||
       Naa_Sup_Cvs_Omcare_Pr_Ac.contains('ocare')||
       Naa_Sup_Cvs_Omcare_Pr_Ac.contains('pvs'))
    {System.debug('*****Non ocare/cvs Account Name: ' + a.name);
     System.debug('*****Non ocare/cvs Account  Parent Name: ' + a.parent.name);
    } 
}
Hi All,

I have developed A vf page ,when ever we click the search button  some licenced users should display the table. when ever i click it was displaying all the users in the table .

When ever we click he search we should display the perticular users, colud you please help on this.

Thanks in advace .

Regards,
Ramu.Vf page
The Lead records from the CSV were not found. Please check the instructions. Solve this problem.
Want to Create a Master Detail Screen in Visual force Page where we will input
Master field and based on that either by pressing enter or clicking a button 
it will show list of Maching Record which can be edited and saved 
Can you please guide me how to achieve this using Custom Controller and VFP 
Hey developers
How can I develop a new visualforce email template 
I have a requirement have a fields called X,Y,Z Now I want to show these fields and need to add three more fields a,b,c in this.
now in the email template I want to show  X,Y,Z new values with respect old values in a table for reference.
can any one give me an idea how can I acheive this.

I'm not familiar using formulas in salesforce.
First I have the following Checkbox type fields:
- High constitutive
- RFC
- Powers
- Proof of addresses 

And then I have to create a formula field called "Completed File" that indicates the percentage that is equivalent to the marked checks. Please anyone ho have more knowledge on this can help me ?

Thanks a lot!
I am looking for some part-time Salesforce support for my organization. We are a nonprofit that helps veterans get access to mental healthcare. Please let me know if you are interested!
I would like to add a Send Engage Email button to the Campaign Member list view just like we have on the contact list views.  I understand that would require a custom list button with visual force page.  Any guidance on how to create such a button would be very helpful.

Thanks!
I have a checkbox and a command button inside a visualforce page.

when page loads command button should be disabled.

Only when I check the checkbox then the command buton should be enabled and on click it will navigate to another page.

Please anyone post a working code for the scenario.

thanks

shweta
I have embedded a visualflow in my visualforce page, but it looks terrible.  How do I align the width of all input fields and add spacing between the inputs?  Thanks!

User-added image

I have integrate CKEditor for a richtext. Richtext is within a custom popup. Custom popup shows up with a click of a command button. On the custom popup, RichText is shown as a regular textbox and CKEditor is missing.

Hi All,

I am new to Saleforce development. Please can any one guide me to sample apex code to create(add) custom fields to custom or standard objects dynamically using Salesforce Metadata API in my development org.

Thanks in advance.

• June 29, 2011
I am looking for some part-time Salesforce support for my organization. We are a nonprofit that helps veterans get access to mental healthcare. Please let me know if you are interested!