• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
What a customer is sending a case that is email2case if he uses a both TO and CC its creates both case how to close one case.even whan a customer is havinhg more than one CC mail it creates cases for all the CC mails. so help me in avoiding case closeing.
I found this error while finishing this challenge in" Implement Block Pricing" error is "The first Block Price for the Mobile Control Center App is not configured correctly. Check the Lower Bound, Upper Bound, and Price".can anyone help rectify this errors.
User-added image
What a customer is sending a case that is email2case if he uses a both TO and CC its creates both case how to close one case.even whan a customer is havinhg more than one CC mail it creates cases for all the CC mails. so help me in avoiding case closeing.
I found this error while finishing this challenge in" Implement Block Pricing" error is "The first Block Price for the Mobile Control Center App is not configured correctly. Check the Lower Bound, Upper Bound, and Price".can anyone help rectify this errors.
User-added image
Hi there,

I got the following error on this badge
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/learn-admin-essentials/projects/prioritize-leads-with-einstein-lead-scoring/steps/configure-einstein-lead-scoring

We can't find 'Sales Cloud Einstein Permission Set' assigned to 'Pepper Belle' and 'User Admin'

I have already assign user Pepper Belle and me to permission set.
Any idea to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
LinThaw