• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All

Is there any way that i can use Custom Label in Einstein Bot without any apex code ?? Like by use of something like System.Label.Name variable  in the bot. 

If there is any workaround then please update me. 

Thanks 

Hi 

Is there any way to increase limit of Subject in Classic Email Template ? For now it's 230 chars but i need to put more. 

Please update me if there is any way 

Thanks

Hi all

Is there any way that i can update timeout warning label according to Language of the bot ? Like if Langauge is French warning msg will be in French Or if Language of bot is English then english warning msg. Is there any workaround ??

Below language of bot is French but timeout message is in english.Message at top "Are you offline??"

Hi there 

What is diffrence btw a HTML email template and a Custom email template ? Is the only difference is of Letterhead ? Or there is some other difference btw these two ?

What can i do by Custom email template that is not possible to do with HTML template only ?

Thanks 

B

Hi 

We have OWD for Account & Contract as Public Read Only now. Is there any way to override that to make it private and granting access using hierarchy without updating OWD ??  Like by using sharing rule or something else ?

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks 

B

Hi all,

Having a field 'Increment' of type Number(15, 0) and storing 1.9 to it (although it will show 2 at layout , but when we fetch this field its showing 1.9)
Fetching and displaying the value 1.9 in standard datatable under "Increment" column.

{ label: 'Increment', fieldName: 'Increment__c', type: 'percent',typeAttributes: { minimumFractionDigits: 2, maximumFractionDigits: 2 }}

But my datatable showing value as 1,9% (comma instead of decimal) rather than 1.9% (correct decimal).

Any suggestions , how can i achieve this ?

Thanks
B
I have a Increment__c custom field with data type number(15, 0) and it has a values of 2

I am trying to fetch and display the value 2 in standard datatable under "Increment" column.

{ label: 'Increment', fieldName: 'Increment__c', type: 'percent', cellAttributes: {alignment: 'center'}}

But my datatable showing value as 200% instead of 2%, which is multiplying the value with 100.

If i give type: 'number' in JS my datatable playground is displaying correct value like 2 but i want to display the % symbol for each value in the "Increment" column like 2%.

Please give me suggestions to achieve this.

Thanks
B
Hi all,

Having a field 'Increment' of type Number(15, 0) and storing 1.9 to it (although it will show 2 at layout , but when we fetch this field its showing 1.9)
Fetching and displaying the value 1.9 in standard datatable under "Increment" column.

{ label: 'Increment', fieldName: 'Increment__c', type: 'percent',typeAttributes: { minimumFractionDigits: 2, maximumFractionDigits: 2 }}

But my datatable showing value as 1,9% (comma instead of decimal) rather than 1.9% (correct decimal).

Any suggestions , how can i achieve this ?

Thanks
B
Hi All,

We are overriding Opportunity tab with custom tab..so need to override "Create New View" functionality as well. Now when the user click on "Add Filter Logic " link to provide custom filter logic in the text box I am saving this text into custom field on custom object. By default if 5 rows are there then in the text box I am showing  "1 AND 2 AND 3 AND 4 AND 5"

Now user can modify this filter logic like below 
Possible combination could be:

1 AND 2 OR (3 AND 4 AND 5) -     correct 
(1 OR 2) AND (3 OR 4 OR 5)   -     correct
(1 OR 2)(3 4) -                                Incorrect
(1 OR (2 OR 3 AND 4 AND 5)  -     Incorrect

Any help on validating this custom logic before saving it to custom field would be appriciated?

Thanks !
  • June 30, 2016