• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom app called CxFO. I created  a user to test in a sandbox with a different profile. I cloned the Salesforce Limited Access free license profile. I set the default app to CxFO. When I log in as the new user I get, "Well this is awkward. This app doesn't have any navigation items or you can't access them." I only see a tab for Sales and "no items", as if it's not in the default app.

I clicked on the user settings to customize the tabas. When I click to modify tabs it shows Salesforce Chatter selected as in the image below. When I select CxFO, it does show that the tabs I expect are selected. Is this user not seeing the default CxFO app after logging in? I look in app launcher and CxFO is not available, yet it shows in the dropdown image below.

Can anyone help me have the new user see the CxFO custom app with the right tabs displayed after logon? What's going on here?

User-added image
I deployed a package into a new sandbox and some tabPanel tabs are not showing. I am viewing as system adimin in the new sandbox. The tabs in the VF below within <apex:form>  don't show, but they do show in my developer sandbox. The enhanced list tabs below show up in both. The VF page is enabled for lightning (which I'm using). Am I missing something in terms of other permisstions?

I have oher VF pages and can modify them from the new sandbox.

I have removed the detail on the form tabs within the pageblocks in the page detai below,

Thanks,

Bob

<apex:page docType="html-5.0" sidebar="False" controller="AdminPageControllerExt" LightningStyleSheets="True">
    <apex:tabPanel switchType="Server" id="DemoDataPanel">
        <apex:form >
            <apex:tab label="Run Projections" name="DemoData" id="tabDemo" labelWidth="150px">                
                <apex:pageBlock >
                </apex:pageBlock>
            </apex:tab>

<apex:tab label="Admin Options" name="AdminOptions" id="tabAdminOptions" labelWidth="150px">               
                <apex:pageBlock id="idAdminOptionBlock">
        </apex:form>

<apex:tab label="P&L Centers" name="PLCenters" id="tabPLCenters" labelWidth="150px">
            <apex:pageBlock id="idPLCenters">              
                <apex:enhancedList type="P_L_Center__c" height="800"/>              

<apex:tab label="Stakeholders" name="StakeholderData" id="idStakeholderData" labelWidth="150px">
            <apex:tabPanel switchType="Server" id="StakeholderPanel">
                <apex:tab label="Stakeholders" name="Stakeholders" labelWidth="150px">                  
                    <apex:enhancedList type="Stakeholder__c" height="800" customizable="True"/>                  
                <apex:tab label="Questions" name="Questions" labelWidth="150px">                   
                    <apex:enhancedList type="Stakeholder_Interview_Question__c" height="800"/>                  
            </apex:tabPanel>

<apex:tab label="Work Categories" name="WorkTypeData" id="idWorkTypeData" labelWidth="150px">

<apex:tabPanel switchType="Server" id="WorkTypePanel">
                <apex:tab label="Work Request Types" name="Work Requests" labelWidth="150px">

<apex:enhancedList type="Work_Request_Type__c" height="800" customizable="True"/>

<apex:tab label="Work Sources" name="Work Sources" labelWidth="150px">

<apex:enhancedList type="Work_Source__c" height="800"/>

</apex:page>

I get invalid login,password or locked out when I try to run the ant migration tool. I have changed password and security token and still have the same problem. This used to work. Did something change?

Below is my buld.xml (with user name and password changed) followed by build.properties. Any idea how to fix or debug?
Thanks
Bob

Build.xml
<project name="Sample usage of Salesforce Ant tasks" default="test" basedir="." xmlns:sf="antlib:com.salesforce">

<property file="build.properties"/>
    <property environment="env"/>

<!-- Setting default value for username, password and session id properties to empty string
         so unset values are treated as empty. Without this, ant expressions such as ${sf.username}
         will be treated literally.
    -->
    <condition property="sf.username" value=""> <not> <isset property="sf.username"/> </not> </condition>
    <condition property="sf.password" value=""> <not> <isset property="sf.password"/> </not> </condition>
    <condition property="sf.sessionId" value=""> <not> <isset property="sf.sessionId"/> </not> </condition>

<taskdef resource="com/salesforce/antlib.xml" uri="antlib:com.salesforce">
        <classpath>
            <pathelement location="../ant-salesforce.jar" />            
        </classpath>
    </taskdef>

<target name="getFalcon">
      <mkdir dir="Falcon"/>
      <sf:retrieve
          username="${sf.username}"
          password="${sf.password}"
          serverurl = "login.salesforce.com"
          retrieveTarget="Falcon"
          packageNames="Falcon1"/>
    </target>

Build.properties
# build.properties
#

# Specify the login credentials for the desired Salesforce organization
sf.username = username
sf.password = password
#sf.sessionId = <Insert your Salesforce session id here.  Use this or username/password above.  Cannot use both>
#sf.pkgName = <Insert comma separated package names to be retrieved>
#sf.zipFile = <Insert path of the zipfile to be retrieved>
#sf.metadataType = <Insert metadata type name for which listMetadata or bulkRetrieve operations are to be performed>

# Use 'https://login.salesforce.com' for production or developer edition (the default if not specified).
# Use 'https://test.salesforce.com for sandbox.
sf.serverurl = https://login.salesforce.com

sf.maxPoll = 20
# If your network requires an HTTP proxy, see http://ant.apache.org/manual/proxy.html for configuration.
#

I have a custom app called CxFO. I created  a user to test in a sandbox with a different profile. I cloned the Salesforce Limited Access free license profile. I set the default app to CxFO. When I log in as the new user I get, "Well this is awkward. This app doesn't have any navigation items or you can't access them." I only see a tab for Sales and "no items", as if it's not in the default app.

I clicked on the user settings to customize the tabas. When I click to modify tabs it shows Salesforce Chatter selected as in the image below. When I select CxFO, it does show that the tabs I expect are selected. Is this user not seeing the default CxFO app after logging in? I look in app launcher and CxFO is not available, yet it shows in the dropdown image below.

Can anyone help me have the new user see the CxFO custom app with the right tabs displayed after logon? What's going on here?

User-added image
I deployed a package into a new sandbox and some tabPanel tabs are not showing. I am viewing as system adimin in the new sandbox. The tabs in the VF below within <apex:form>  don't show, but they do show in my developer sandbox. The enhanced list tabs below show up in both. The VF page is enabled for lightning (which I'm using). Am I missing something in terms of other permisstions?

I have oher VF pages and can modify them from the new sandbox.

I have removed the detail on the form tabs within the pageblocks in the page detai below,

Thanks,

Bob

<apex:page docType="html-5.0" sidebar="False" controller="AdminPageControllerExt" LightningStyleSheets="True">
    <apex:tabPanel switchType="Server" id="DemoDataPanel">
        <apex:form >
            <apex:tab label="Run Projections" name="DemoData" id="tabDemo" labelWidth="150px">                
                <apex:pageBlock >

<apex:tab label="Admin Options" name="AdminOptions" id="tabAdminOptions" labelWidth="150px">               
                <apex:pageBlock id="idAdminOptionBlock">
        </apex:form>

<apex:tab label="P&L Centers" name="PLCenters" id="tabPLCenters" labelWidth="150px">
            <apex:pageBlock id="idPLCenters">              
                <apex:enhancedList type="P_L_Center__c" height="800"/>              

<apex:tab label="Stakeholders" name="StakeholderData" id="idStakeholderData" labelWidth="150px">
            <apex:tabPanel switchType="Server" id="StakeholderPanel">
                <apex:tab label="Stakeholders" name="Stakeholders" labelWidth="150px">                  
                    <apex:enhancedList type="Stakeholder__c" height="800" customizable="True"/>                  
                <apex:tab label="Questions" name="Questions" labelWidth="150px">                   
                    <apex:enhancedList type="Stakeholder_Interview_Question__c" height="800"/>                  

<apex:tab label="Work Categories" name="WorkTypeData" id="idWorkTypeData" labelWidth="150px">

<apex:tabPanel switchType="Server" id="WorkTypePanel">
                <apex:tab label="Work Request Types" name="Work Requests" labelWidth="150px">

<apex:enhancedList type="Work_Request_Type__c" height="800" customizable="True"/>

<apex:tab label="Work Sources" name="Work Sources" labelWidth="150px">

<apex:enhancedList type="Work_Source__c" height="800"/>

</apex:page>