• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everybody,
I'm working on a customization where Opportunity Product Sales Price must have a precision of 5 decimal digits (like 0,xxxxx). Unfortunatly all Currency fields in the opportunity traking process have only 2 decimal digits available (you can use more than 2 but in the page layout you have only 2).

Do You have any suggestion on how to manage it? It would be better if i don't have to create new fields because Forecast features are based on Amount field in Opportunity...

Thank You very much,

Lorenzo Castelli
  • April 04, 2008

Hello,

I've got a problem with reports for  Cases and Contacts: I want to know how many Contacts opened cases in 2006. The count is made on the number of cases (one contact could have opened two or more cases). How can I have this number?

Thank You

Hello,
this is my problem. I'm using EmailAgent to get cases from email sent to the support@mycompany.com. But Sometimes the users send directly to my mail mymail@myacompany.com support cases. Is there a tag, way of managing, that allows me not to enter sales force but only forward the email to support@mycompany.com  without any mistakes (if I do it now the system recognise me as user...).

tks
  • January 04, 2007
Hello,
I'm a new SF user. I'm looking for a tool that let me 'connect' to SF (from my desktop) without log in each time. Do You know if this tool (Appexchange) exists?

tks
  • January 04, 2007
Hello,
I'm a new SF user. I'm looking for a tool that let me 'connect' to SF (from my desktop) without log in each time. Do You know if this tool (Appexchange) exists?

tks
  • January 04, 2007