• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I get this error message when I try to create a New Community using an exported LIghtning Bolt Solution:

Error creating template:05jf4000000XZFqAAO Description:DML operation on setup object is not permitted after you have updated a non-setup object (or vice versa): ContentDocumentLink, original object: Site
Error: 629723056-22479 (-347409516)

Has anyone seen this error message from SF3, and if so, what do you do to correct?

All these fields, including Fax, are standard Sf and iCal fields!
Is there a way to get Salesforce events and tasks into Entourage?  SF3 does not appear to work because
  1. You have to sync througt iCal, not directly to Entourage
  2. Entourage and SF3 each create iCal calendars
  3. Entourage will only sync to iCal's Entourage calendar, you can't select other calendars to sync
  4. SF3 with only sync to the Saleforce calendar it creates
Am I correct in all this, is there an alternative approach?
I really need to be able to get my calendar items from Salesforce to iCal. I would prefer two way, but would get by with Spanning Partners RSS feed, except they aren't accepting any new users - so SF3 seems to be the only option, but I can't get it to work.

Here are the error messages I get. The first from iSync, the second from SF3. I am running Leopard, but had the same problem before I upgraded from 10.4.

I have only configured Event (that I own) and Tasks (that I own) for sync. I have tried to reset sync history. I have turned off Spanning Sync. Neither corrected the error.
I am syncing iPhone to iTunes.

iSync message:
Inconsistencies in your sync information for Calendars were detected and have been repaired.
The next sync for _____ _____’s iPhone, SF Cubed, Spanning Sync, .Mac and iCal may take longet than usual.

SF3 Message:
Error Occurred During Sync Process.
Session iSync cancelled. Sync server failed to merge the changes from some clients: NSInvalidArgumentException can’t execute statement 19: (column RecordID is not unique)
I am trying to use SF3, but it seems like everytime I sync it adds another Salesforce.com calendar to iCal.  I am up to 7.  What am I doing wrong
Hi everyone,

I've followed the instructions to export a community as a Lightning Bolt Solution which are described here:
https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/rn_networks_builder_template_export.htm

I've created the template and added it to a package. Later, I've uploaded the package. I can install that package in another org, but when I try to create a new community using the template, I get the following error:

Error creating template:05jf4000000XZFqAAO Description:DML operation on setup object is not permitted after you have updated a non-setup object (or vice versa): ContentDocumentLink, original object: Site
Error: 629723056-22479 (-347409516)

I've also tried to export the package with Workbench and deploy it in the other org, but I get another error when it tries to deploy the CommunityTemplateDefinition component:

In field: defaultThemeDefinition - no CommunityThemeDefinition named [COMMUNITY_NAME] found

Any help is welcome.
Thanks
Has anyone seen this error message from SF3, and if so, what do you do to correct?

All these fields, including Fax, are standard Sf and iCal fields!
Is there a way to get Salesforce events and tasks into Entourage?  SF3 does not appear to work because
  1. You have to sync througt iCal, not directly to Entourage
  2. Entourage and SF3 each create iCal calendars
  3. Entourage will only sync to iCal's Entourage calendar, you can't select other calendars to sync
  4. SF3 with only sync to the Saleforce calendar it creates
Am I correct in all this, is there an alternative approach?
what are the options to sync iCal to SF? which do you recommend and why?
what are the options to sync entourage mail to SF? which do you recommend and why?is there a email program that is better to use for sync to SF?

we are a 60+ user services firm with heavy dependancy on networked calendar entries and email use.
I really need to be able to get my calendar items from Salesforce to iCal. I would prefer two way, but would get by with Spanning Partners RSS feed, except they aren't accepting any new users - so SF3 seems to be the only option, but I can't get it to work.

Here are the error messages I get. The first from iSync, the second from SF3. I am running Leopard, but had the same problem before I upgraded from 10.4.

I have only configured Event (that I own) and Tasks (that I own) for sync. I have tried to reset sync history. I have turned off Spanning Sync. Neither corrected the error.
I am syncing iPhone to iTunes.

iSync message:
Inconsistencies in your sync information for Calendars were detected and have been repaired.
The next sync for _____ _____’s iPhone, SF Cubed, Spanning Sync, .Mac and iCal may take longet than usual.

SF3 Message:
Error Occurred During Sync Process.
Session iSync cancelled. Sync server failed to merge the changes from some clients: NSInvalidArgumentException can’t execute statement 19: (column RecordID is not unique)
I am trying to use SF3, but it seems like everytime I sync it adds another Salesforce.com calendar to iCal.  I am up to 7.  What am I doing wrong