• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I'm trying to find a way to sort columns in Activity History on account so when the end users click on, for example: when the end users click on Assigned To column, all activities in that account are sorted by Assigned To. Have anyone done this kind of work?

Thanks,
Valarie
Hi all,

I am having this situation and I got stucked. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I appreciate.
When a user puts a check in the Send Notification email to contact checkbox in the Case object, the email will be sent out from that user email address, now I need to switch to a different email address, for example a group email address like support@company.com, so the contact will only see the email from support@company.com, not from the individual email address.

Thanks,
Valerie
Does anyone know how to solve this issue? I really appreciate your help.

I have a User lookup data type field on a custom object and I need to set whenever that field is updated (which is selected different user in the lookup list), the email is sent out to the new user (new value) in that field.

Valarie.
Does anyone know if the connector works in the Sandbox?  And if so, what is the url to use?  I've tried a number of them, with no luck so far.

thanks!!
Hi all,

I am having this situation and I got stucked. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I appreciate.
When a user puts a check in the Send Notification email to contact checkbox in the Case object, the email will be sent out from that user email address, now I need to switch to a different email address, for example a group email address like support@company.com, so the contact will only see the email from support@company.com, not from the individual email address.

Thanks,
Valerie
Does anyone know how to solve this issue? I really appreciate your help.

I have a User lookup data type field on a custom object and I need to set whenever that field is updated (which is selected different user in the lookup list), the email is sent out to the new user (new value) in that field.

Valarie.