• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an approval process and at the end of approval process, I am updating a field. I also have a workflow task which is based on this field update (that approval process is updating). However, the workflow rule is not firing when approval process is updating a field. When I manually changed the field value, it does fire workflow rule. Is there an issue for workflow rule to recognize change in field value if it is performed through approval process? Is this a bug?

Also, I am trying this on a custom object that I have.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mahesh Baxi
  • July 25, 2007

I have a customer with multiple business units running same SFDC instance. However, one of the business units uses LotusNotes as their email system and other BU uses Outlook. SFDC has integration with both LotusNotes and Outlook but can we show one or the other based on user’s profile, so that user can synchronized emails with whatever is applicable?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Mahesh Baxi

• May 07, 2007
I have a custom object with a field of type Long Text (32000). The complete value of this field doesn't show up on a screen as well as when a report is extracted into excel.

Please help.
  • May 07, 2007
I have two questions:

1. When I assign a task to a queue, can I prevent all the members of the queue from getting an email?
2. How can I customize an email template associated with a queue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mahesh
  • April 26, 2007
I have an approval process and at the end of approval process, I am updating a field. I also have a workflow task which is based on this field update (that approval process is updating). However, the workflow rule is not firing when approval process is updating a field. When I manually changed the field value, it does fire workflow rule. Is there an issue for workflow rule to recognize change in field value if it is performed through approval process? Is this a bug?

Also, I am trying this on a custom object that I have.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mahesh Baxi
  • July 25, 2007