• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am a one man office and function as the sf.com user and administrator.  We are currently tagging all of our accounts by type (example of account type field value = client).  Additionally, we want all of the contact records under an account to be labeled as contact type = client.

We are currently having to manually enter in "client" under the contact type field for each contact we input.  Can anyone explain how to set up a rule so that a field in an account record is equal to the field in the contact record.  The goal is for the contact type field to auto generate the same value as under account.  In our example, sf.com would just automaticallly make the contact record type field prefill with "client" to match the account type field "client". 

Additionally, any reference to a qualified administrator in Dallas, Texas who could do some small coding projects like this would be appreciated. 

Steve

Please contact me if you have experience with Salesforce.com and you are in the DFW area.  I am a partner that is underutilzing our SFA capabilities and need help with data integrity, email marketing, web/landing page integration and data entry. 

I want to thank all the salesforce.com technology consulting companies and systems integrators for their calls.  This is not a project/data integration opportunity of any scale.  This job is not for you ... unless you can provide us with a referral to ther right person. 

This position is a cross between an admin/data entry and a technology support person.  We are seeking to pay an independent contractor approximately $14.00/hour for approximately 10-20 hours a month ongoing.  This marketing analyst position is ideal for a sales and marketing type who knows salesforce.com, vertical response, and excel import/export and report writing.  You get added points for understanding the insurance/employee benefits industry and bonus credit for successfully setting appointments. 

Thanks,
Steve

(214) 499-1308 mobile

Message Edited by Bigsteve1tx on 01-18-2008 12:54 PM
Hello,

Are you looking for Salesforce.com customization service?

Are you not happy with your current system?

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert?

Don't worry now. Just send an email at sfdcservice@gmail.com . Rest I will take care.

Here are a few lines which can brief my skills: -

* Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs.

* Maintain and develop custom objects to build new application functionality and tabs in the Salesforce.com.

* Create new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.

* Generate different kind of reports / dashboards

* Create Views, Page Layouts, and Workflows in response to business needs.

* Data migration and updates through the tool provided by Sforce.com and AppExchange Data Loader in Salesforce.com

* Data clean-up / de-duping

* sControl

Serious Person Please.

Thanks.
I am a one man office and function as the sf.com user and administrator.  We are currently tagging all of our accounts by type (example of account type field value = client).  Additionally, we want all of the contact records under an account to be labeled as contact type = client.

We are currently having to manually enter in "client" under the contact type field for each contact we input.  Can anyone explain how to set up a rule so that a field in an account record is equal to the field in the contact record.  The goal is for the contact type field to auto generate the same value as under account.  In our example, sf.com would just automaticallly make the contact record type field prefill with "client" to match the account type field "client". 

Additionally, any reference to a qualified administrator in Dallas, Texas who could do some small coding projects like this would be appreciated. 

Steve